45 | Jisoo

I bite down on my lip as I stare at the text messages taehyung has been sending me all morning

I bite down on my lip as I stare at the text messages taehyung has been sending me all morning. I should be finalizing the model lineup for my upcoming show, but I keep daydreaming about my husband. Being with him has been better than I ever could've dreamed of.

Everything I thought I'd never have is within reach now. It makes me wonder if my suspicions about Irene and Taehyung were true. He never seemed happy around her - not the way he is with his family. I thought it'd just been my own wishful thinking, but maybe it wasn't.

When he rejected me, I thought that was it for us. I was certain I'd never have another chance, and I'd have to watch him have his happily ever after with my sister. I never thought that'd only be the start of our story.

Taehyung: do you know what the best thing is about your wife being a supermodel?

Jisoo: ...working out together?

Taehyung: Last night's workout definitely was intense...

Taehyung: But no, that's not the best part. It's all the pictures of you in lingerie that I don't even have to sneakily take.

Jisoo: you do realize everyone can see those photos, right?
😏🥵

Taehyung: damn it, Soo. Don't remind me of those creepy pervs that are always perving on you. The fact that you're even thinking of them pisses me off. Seems like I didn't fuck you hard enough last night, huh? I'll make sure you won't be able to think of anyone but me by the time the sun rises tomorrow.

I chuckle. I can't help it. Taehyung has always seemed so levelheaded, so watching him lose his mind over me is just... it's oddly heartwarming. I love how he keeps posting photos of us together every time he gets pissed off about me appearing at an event with another man.

He's giving me the freedom to have my career without making me feel guilty about it, yet he's reminding the world that I'm his in the cutest way possible.

Jisoo: Pervs be perving, my love. I'm not convinced that half those accounts aren't actually just secret fan accounts you've created to stalk me with, though.

Taehyung: to be fair, that's a pretty good idea. I should make a few more and drown them all out. Brb, I have something really important to do.

A soft giggle escapes my lips, and I press my lips together. He's crazy, and he's the exact same guy I once fell in love with. The one I thought I'd lost over the years.

"Jisoo?"

I sit up at the sound of Irene's voice, my smile melting away. She walks into my office, her expression unreadable. She hasn't sought me out since she asked me to speak to Taehyung on her behalf, but I should've known the premiere would force her to come to me.