I throw my mobile aside and look at the love of my life sleeping like a baby in my arms. I carry her to our room, softly lay her on the bed and join her into a deep slumber which we really need after the night out. I woke after a long sleep noticed it was around 3pm and we totally skipped our meals the whole day. I looked at Aadhya who was in a deep slumber and went to the other room to take a shower. I tried to do things as calmly as possible without waking Aadhya. I knew somehow yesterday ended up disappointing though it was a very happily spent day, but nothing is going to stop us from having a memorable date today.

At about 5pm, I gently wake Aadhya. "Love, you need to wake up now. You are asleep for a whole day. Please wake so that you can eat something." Aadhya gently stirred in her sleep and sleepily asked, "What's the time, Arush?" I chuckled at how sleepy she is still feeling even after a whole day's sleep and said, "5pm dear." She woke with a jerk and asked, "Why didn't you wake me, Arush? I'm so sorry for sleeping like that."

I cut her rambling by placing my fingers on her lips and said, "Shhh... It's fine, I woke an hour ago too, thought to let you sleep till I take a shower. Now go get ready. What if we slept the whole day, the night is still young. And Aadhya, please wear this!" I passed her a box and she opened it and gasped. "This is so beautiful Arush, thank you so much." I smiled at her reaction and said, "Now please get ready soon."

As Aadhya went to take a shower, I folded the sheets and made the bed as she likes it to be done immediately. I grabbed my blazer from the couch in the other room and sprayed a minimal cologne as Aadhya hates too much cologne. I waited patiently for Aadhya in the hall and when I heard the click on the door, I immediately moved towards the room to see her looking like a goddess in red off-shoulder dress with a knee-high slit on the left side.

I want to forget about the plans and devour her right now. Her long hair was tied into a tight bun and two beautiful solitaire diamonds are adorning her ears. I noticed that she is wearing her mangalsutra and Sindhoor. Though I wouldn't mind even if she chose not to, it somehow made my heart swell with happiness on how she always made sure to have her Sindhoor and mangalsutra on her. I grabbed her hand gently and said, "Why do you have to look so exquisite, Love? I'm going to have a tough time keeping my hands to myself." And there it is, my favorite red color ever, on her cheeks.

I went behind her and blindfolded her. She went stiff not understanding what I was doing, and I said, "Relax Love, let me make it upto you today." I made her walk slowly towards the patio and the only sound is the clicking of her heels on the marble floor. I helped her walk towards the French doors and removed her blindfold.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The lights of the city twinkled below as Aadhya and Arush stepped out onto the patio of their penthouse suite, the cool evening air wrapping around them like a comforting embrace. The sounds of the bustling city faded into the background as they took in the breathtaking view spread out before them. 

The patio was adorned with twinkling fairy lights, casting a soft glow over the space and creating a romantic ambiance. A table for two had been set up in the center, draped with a bronze satin tablecloth and adorned with flickering candles and a vase of fresh flowers. Aadhya gasped in delight as she took in the scene before her, her eyes shining with excitement. "Arush, this is incredible!" she exclaimed, turning to him with a smile that lit up her face.

Arush grinned back at her, his heart swelling with pride at her reaction. "I wanted tonight to be special," he said, reaching out to take her hand in his. "Just like you." Aadhya felt her cheeks flush with warmth at his words, her heart skipping a beat at the sincerity in his eyes. She squeezed his hand gently, feeling a rush of affection for this man who had captured her heart so completely. 

They settled into their seats at the table, the soft glow of the candles casting shadows across their faces as they shared a hearty meal and engaged in lively conversation. The air was filled with laughter and the sweet sound of their voices mingling together in the night. As they enjoyed their meal, Aadhya couldn't help but marvel at how lucky she was to have found Arush again.

As the evening wore on and the stars began to twinkle overhead, Arush stood up from his seat and held out his hand to Aadhya. "Would you like to dance?" he asked, a playful twinkle in his eye. Aadhya's heart fluttered at the suggestion, and she nodded eagerly, allowing him to pull her to her feet and into his arms. 

They swayed together beneath the starry sky, lost in the music and the magic of the moment. And as they danced together on the patio of their penthouse suite, Aadhya knew that this was a night she would never forget - a night filled with love, laughter, and the promise of a future together.

Arush gently lifted her in a bridal style and moved towards the room where Arush usually gets ready, and softly placed Aadhya on the bed filled with rose petals. Arush reached out and gently took Aadhya's hand in his, intertwining their fingers as they sat beside each other. Their soft breathes are the only sound that can be heard in the room, which assures Aadhya that it isn't a dream and actually them marking the path of their journey together. "I can't believe how beautiful it is here," Aadhya whispered, her eyes sparkling with wonder as she gazed out at the vast sky visible through the glass roof.

"It's nothing compared to you," Arush replied, his voice filled with sincerity as he turned to look at her. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Aadhya felt her cheeks flush with warmth at his words again, and she turned away shyly, a smile playing at the corners of her lips. She felt a fluttering in her stomach, a sensation she had never experienced before meeting Arush.

They continued gazing at the sky in comfortable silence for a while, content to simply be in each other's company. The sky above them darkened, the stars beginning to twinkle like diamonds against the velvet backdrop of the night. After what felt like an eternity, Arush decided to break the silence and turned to face Aadhya, his eyes searching hers for any sign of hesitation. Finding none, he reached up and gently brushed a stray lock of hair away from her face, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

"Love" he began, his voice low and tender, "I know we've only known each other for a short time, but from the moment I met you, I knew there was something special about you. Something that drew me to you like a moth to a flame. And I'm sure this is going to be the same way my heart reacts to you till my last breath." Aadhya felt her heart swell with emotion at his words, her breath catching in her throat as she looked up at him, her eyes shining with unshed tears.

"I feel it too, Arush," she whispered, her voice barely audible if not for the silence of the night. "I've never felt this way about anyone before." Without another word, Arush leaned in closer, his lips brushing against hers in a gentle, tentative kiss. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in each other, the rest of the world fading away until there was nothing left but the two of them and the endless expanse of the night sky stretching out above them. And in that moment, as they became one in every sense, there beneath the starry sky, Aadhya knew that she had found something truly special - a love that would endure for all eternity.