014. THE START OF THE UNHOLY TRINITY

Depuis le début

She went toward's her, trying to punch her again, but Letty dodged them, as she grabbed her arm, throwing her behind her, the girl tried to hit her, as Letty brought her knee up, hitting her in the chest, the girl fell down, and as she did, Letty let out a breath, but when she did, the girl lunged at her, grabbing her by the waist, she took her down onto the ground and flipped over her and got up, and when she did, Letty chuckled, as she pushed herself up, she swept the girls feet out from under her as she hit the mat, falling down right next to her, the two stayed there catching their breath, as sensei Lawerence and Kreese turned and looked at each other, impressed with them both.

After class, Letty had headed next door with Aisha to the convenient store, as Aisha laughed "okay, you two were totally matching each other's energy. I mean, some of what you did was what sensei Lawerence taught us but the rest of it was all you." she shared, as Letty shrugged "she wanted a challenge. I wasn't gonna go easy on her." she shared, as Aisha's phone dinged, she pulled it up and huffed, and as she did, the girl they were talking about walked past them "and I liked that you didn't." she told her, as she headed toward's the coolers.

"Dude, my mom wants me to go to the beach club with her." Aisha shared, as Letty turned to her with furrowed brows "then why don't you go?" she asked her "yeah, that sounds so miserable." the girl shared "you know, why? Because Sam's gonna be there, and since the whole valley fest thing we are not on good terms." Aisha shared, as Letty scoffed "then screw her!" she voiced, as she turned to the girl "um, sorry, I'm Letty." she told her "and I'm Aisha." Aisha told her "Tory." Tory told them.

"Hey, that's a cool bracelet." Aisha pointed out, as Letty furrowed her brows "yeah, I used to have one just like it." she shared, knowing a bracelet like that was one of the reasons she had gone to juvie having used it to hurt a girl "it's not just for show. Some creepy guy at the mall tried to grab me once, but I managed to block him and give him a gift he would never forget." Tory shared "wow. You seem like you already know how to kick ass pretty well. Why do you need cobra kai for?" Aisha asked "I've had a couple kick boxing lessons. But nothings like fighting people without rules, right?" Tory asked as she looked at Letty.

"Yeah, that's uh, kind of why I'm in cobra kai, gotta put all the anger somewhere. Safer this way." Letty shared "yeah." Tory told her, and Aisha looked at the two of them and got an idea "hey. You two wouldn't wanna go to the beach with me, would you? It'd be nice to have some back up." Aisha shared "I guess I could suffer through a day at the beach." Tory shared, as Letty nodded "I'm in." she shared, as all three of them laughed.

Although, when they got to the beach, it wasn't like the one they had gone to with Hawk and the guys, this one had a whole building, bars, trays of food, a pool, the three were all wearing their bathing suits, as Aisha had a dress on to cover hers, Tory was wearing a flannel that was unbuttoned showing off her bikinn as she had shorts on, Letty had on shorts and a hoodie that was unzipped, showing off her bikini.

Letty and Tory's eyes went wide as they looked over the balcony "ok. This is not the beach. Where are the homeless dudes on roller blades and the guys shoving shitty hip hop demons in your face?" Tory asked "or the guys working out right near the beach along with the skater weed smokers?" Letty asked, as Aisha chuckled "no, don't worry. They'll come after they pass out the hors d'oeuvres." Aisha shared "hors d'oeuvres?" Letty asked, not knowing what that meant "come on." Aisha told them, as she turned walking toward's the food table, but as they did.

Tory grabbed Letty's arm and began dragging her off and as she did, she sighed "so I see your kind of like me, a girl thrown in between a bunch of rich folks." she shared, as Letty nodded "yeah, I mean, Aisha and my other friend Moon don't judge me for it like other people do and I don't just mean my wealth, I also mean the kind of girl I am. But nobody ever truly understands, you know? They just hope that you get better but yet sometimes when someone pisses you off all you wanna do is.." she shared "punch them in the face?" Tory asked her.