008. IN PREPERATION

Chapter eight

"In preparation." 

The next day, Sensei Lawerence had told them all that instead of meeting at the dojo, that they all would be meeting out at a junkyard, in which Letty and the rest of them stood down at the bottom while in front of them Sensei Lawrence stood on a car as he cracked open a banquet and drank it as he then looked at them "you've trained hard. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?" he asked "yes, sensei!' they all voiced "wrong!" Sensei Lawerence voiced as he threw his beer down at them, it splashed on the few of them that were in for front.

As Letty grimaced "great, gonna have to explain that smell to mom." she shared, as Miguel chuckled "your best best ain't shit. If you wanna win the all valley under eighteen karate tournament, you gotta give me better then your best. Which is why from now on your gonna get my worst. Do you understand?" Sensei Lawerence asked "yes, sensei!" they all voiced "are you losers?" Sensei Lawerence asked "no, sensei!" they all voiced "are you nerds?" Sensei Lawerence asked "no, sensei!" they all voiced "are you sure?" Sensei Lawerence asked them "no, sensei!" everyone voiced, while Letty furrowed her brows "no." she said, shaking her head as she walked away from them.

And from there, they started with running through tires as it was Miguel and Hawk "move those feet. Go!" Sensei Lawerence voiced, as the others came up behind them doing the same thing "let's go, squirt. Good job, buddy. Come on, ladies you can move faster then that!" Sensei Lawrence voiced, as the smaller on of the group smiled, Letty and Aisha rolled their eyes, the two continued going. But then as Aisha was leading the charge, she then tripped on the second to last tire "whoa!" she voiced, as she fell down, Miguel fell on top of her followed by Miguel then Letty then Hawk, who smirked at her, as everyone else then fell on top of them, as Sensei Lawerence held his arms out.

Then they all had weapons in their hands "you're enemies are all around you. Destroy them!" Sensei Lawerence voiced, as Aisha and Letty went off on their own, away from all the boys and began smashing a car in.

Then Sensei Lawerence stood on one side of a dumpster can that had metal and glass shards below it with only a plank in the middle to walk across "go!" he voiced, as Miguel began to walk across it "that a boy! Come on, I thought your sister was the princess, move that ass!" he voiced, as Letty shook her head, looking at Hawk and Aisha who were chuckling, in which Sensei Lawerence then motioned to her "oh, come on, you don't like that princess? Then let's see what you got!" he voiced, as Letty through her arms out and began to walk across the plank.

"There's nothing to fear except for fear itself. That, and falling into a bunch of sharp metal and broken glass, so don't do that!" Sensei Lawerence voiced, as Letty huffed "if you don't stop calling me princess, I just might." she shared, as Miguel, Hawk and Aisha chuckled, Letty then smirked as she made it to the other side, her and Miguel high fived.

Then they were all standing in line as Sensei Lawerence was handing out jerky to them "you wanna win? You gotta be hungry. You guys hungry?" he asked "yes, sensei!" everyone voiced, except for Letty as she furrowed her brows "not really, besides this looks like something a.." she was saying, as her eyes went wide "good. Cause so are they." Sensei Lawerence said, bringing up a whistle but not one that a human could hear but only a dog, as dogs began barking they came circling around the corner and running at them, as Letty turned running off "oh shit!" Aisha voiced as she ran after her.