011. CELEBRATING ONLY TO GO BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Chapter eleven

"Celebrating only to go back to square one." 

It had been a day since the competition, where the group of cobra's finally found a time to sit together and celebrate they're win as they had three booths for them, Hawk and Letty sat next to each other as Hawk had his arm around her, Miguel was supposed to be sitting with them but he had gone to the restroom as Demetri sat across from them on the other side along with Aisha, although right now she was standing up and filming for her instagram story "so, you might be wondering what a team does after they've won a championship. The answer? Victory nachos!" she voiced, showing the nachos to the camera.

They all cheered, as they lifted up their glasses and clinked them together "it was supposed to be a round of drinks but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID." Aisha said, as Hawk looked up at her "hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." he told her "aw. That's so sweet!" Letty voiced, and as she did, Hawk raised his brows "really? Sweet?" he asked her, and when he did, he started tickling her, making her laugh "no, no, so not sweet!" Letty voiced through her laughter, as Aisha chuckled sitting back down after she stopped filming, Demetri was staring at them a little jealous.

Letty then grabbed Hawk's hands "stop. I mean you're even lucky I forgave you after what you said to me at the all valley." she told him, as Hawk raised his brows "well it did take some groveling and some flowers." he told her, making Letty smile, as Hawk leaned in kissing her, Letty kissed him back, as Demetri rolled his eyes, he grabbed one of the nachos "I gotta say, it's nice t be at a victory party." he told them, going to eat his nacho, as Hawk pulled away from Letty and took it from him "yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." he told him, eating it instead.

"Well I consider it a belated party for the coding conception at computer camp." Demetri shared, as Letty chuckled "whoa, wait, what's computer camp?" she asked "it's nothing." Hawk told her "oh, come on, you remember!" Demetri voiced.

"Demetri and Eli

Binary brothers."

He voiced as he did a little dance, making Aisha and Letty laugh, although it made Hawk mad "hey. Cool it with the nerd shit, huh?" he asked him, as Demetri looked at him, Letty didn't notice what happened as she was looking around for her brother "Miguel said he was going to the bathroom right?" she asked "yeah? Why?" Aisha asked her, as Letty then found her brother in his red shirt sitting at a table by the bar, as she sighed, she turned nudging Hawk "what?" he asked her "we have damage control. That's what." Letty told him, as she got out of the booth, Hawk followed after her.

As the two walked across the restaurant and over to Miguel who was on his phone "el serpiente, there you are." Hawk told him, making Letty laugh, as the two sat down next to him "last time I checked thanks to me, we uh, we won the competition? Yet you're sitting over here alone like someone beat you up." Letty shared, talking mostly about herself to see if her brother would fire back at her but he didn't as he still had that sad look on his face "she blocked me." Miguel told them "so, what happens when you get blocked? You counterpunch. Just..maybe don't actually hit her this time." Hawk told him, laughing.

In which Letty reached around him and punched him "ow!" Hawk voiced "shut up." Letty told him, as Hawk sighed "look, all I'm saying from personal experience with your own sister, is don't give up." he told him "it's no use. I blew my shot I had with her." Miguel shared, as Letty scoffed "look, Miguel, Sam's one girl, there's a thousand other girls in the valley who'd wanna date a guy like you." she shared "yeah, you're like Drake. Enjoy it." Hawk told him, laughing as he got up walking off, Letty huffed, knowing that Hawk was no help "I'm not sure I wanna be Drake." Miguel told her, and as he did, Letty chuckled "well he should be a little bit more worried about me seeing as I'm queen cobra." she told him, and when she did, Miguel joined her laughing, as the two got up and walked back to their table.