006. DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE

Chapter six

"Doesn't matter who you are."

Standing in the dojo, Letty, Miguel and Aisha were all in their gi's, as everyone around them was talking, Letty was looking around at everyone who was in the dojo while Aisha and Miguel spared next to her, and as she did, she spotted two familiar faces of those boys from halloween night "okay, today we begin with.." Sensei Lawerence was saying, as the talking continued "quiet!" Sensei Lawerence yelled and as he did, Letty turned to him as everyone stopped talking, Aisha and Miguel stopped sparring "face front." Sensei Lawerence told them all as they did so, he then headed to his left and began to walk through them all.

"Nice shirt." he said to someone "thanks." the kid responded "I'm joking. It sucks." Sensei Lawerence told him, as Letty and Miguel turned and looked at each other over Aisha "word of advice, if you've got shit for teeth? Don't smile." Sensei Lawerence told someone else, as Miguel and Letty turned facing forward again "oh my god, it makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you." Sensei Lawrence then said to someone, as he made his way back to the front "when I look around this dojo, I don't see cobra kai material. I see losers, I see nerds." he said, as he made it in front of them "I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out." he added on.

"But in my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles." he shared, as he looked to Letty, Aisha and Miguel as he looked back at everyone "so, maybe there's some hope for you yet. But first, I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!" he voiced, although nobody moved "that means lineup." he told them all, as everyone then moved and began to line up behind Letty, Aisha or Miguel "no, not..not line up in a line. Lines! Get in lines." Sensei Lawerence told the "you mean like, rows?" the one who had talked about shirt asked, as Letty huffed, turning to them "he means this.." she told them, putting her hands on the boys arms behind her to move him, but as he did, he passed out, as Letty threw her hands up, knowing this was gonna be a lot more work.

Where the next day, they all had figured out how to stand in lines, as they all were ready to practice their punches "fighting positions." Sensei Lawerence told them, as they all got into position, as Sensei Lawerence began moving through them from the back "jab punch. Nope, wait till I say go. Hiyah!" he yelled, as they all threw their first punch "hiyah!" Sensei Lawerence yelled again, as they did it again "hiyah!" Sensei Lawerence said, as they punched again "hiyah!" Sensei Lawerence told them as they did it again "hiyah!" Sensei Lawerence voiced, as they punched again.

Sensei Lawerence stopped near a student "come on. Stand straight. Plant your feet in there." he said, fixing the kids stance "hiyah!" he yelled, as they all threw a punch "are you sure you're right handed? Hiyah!" Sensei Lawerence yelled, as they all threw a punch as he began walking back toward's the front "hiyah!" he yelled, as they threw a punch again "come on, tits, you can do better than that. You got weight, use it. Ready? Hiyah!" he voiced, as they all threw a punch again "hiyah!" he yelled, as they threw a punch again as he walked to the front and looked at them all "hiyah!" he yelled again as they threw another punch.

"Hey, Lip. Yeah, you." Sensei Lawerence said, as Letty, Aisha and Miguel turned around to see who he was talking to "the one with the freaky lip. Who do you think I'm talking to?" Sensei Lawerence asked "excuse me, Mr Lawerence?" the boy standing next to him asked "sensei, Lawerence!" Aisha voiced "ok." the boy said, chuckling a bit "you shouldn't really make fun of someone's physical appearance." he shared with Sensei Lawerence "oh, is that so? So, I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" Sensei Lawerence asked, as the one with the weird lip looked to his friend "well, yeah." his friend said.

"Well, maybe that's what they teach you in school, but in the real world, you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do. Alright, you hear that, Lip? If you can't handle someone making fun of you, how you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth?" Sensei Lawerence asked "by calling the police." the friend said, as Letty chuckled, shaking her head "dude. Knock it off." Miguel told his friend "what? He does realize the nazis lost the war, right? Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall?" the guy asked as he held his arm out to it "it's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade. We're paying him. He works for us. It's not like he can actually hurt us." he shared.