Chapter 6

"Onjo, don't worry too much I'm sure Suhyeok will be just fine. He's a great athlete and super fast," Isak said. Onjo sighed. Hee-young stood at the side, looking out at the window.

"Chang-Hoon, what if I become one of them," Hee-young said as she looked at him.

"You won't. I won't let you be one of them," Chang-Hoon said staring at Hee-young, "I can't let that happen." Hee-young sighed, was her cold attitude going away already?

"Isak. Why are you so cold?" Onjo said out. Hee-young and Chang-Hoon turned their head, facing at the two.

"So cold?" Isak questions.

"You hand is really cold," Onjo said, a worried tone could be heard.

"What about my hand?" Isak asked, still clueless.

"Isak, are you..." Onjo's voice trailed off. Isak shook her head.

"Really. I wasn't bitten. I mean it. I really wasn't bitten," Isak said, trying to make them believe. Hee-young looked at her, blood trickling down her leg.

"What's going on? Did you get bitten?" Nayeon shouted.

"I said I wasn't!" Isak shouted.

"Calm down, Isak," Hee-young said, remembering that when she saw Minji and Coach Kang got angered or worried, they turned very fast. Fear is the key to turning fast.

"Onjo," Isak said walking closer to Onjo. Cheong san pulled Onjo away from her.

"Isak," Onjo muttered.

"What are you doing? Get her out of here right now!" Nayeon shouted.

"Shut up, you are going to get them all in," Chang-Hoon shouted.

"Shit. They're going to climb over," Gyeongsu shouted. Isak's nose started to bleed. Red crimson blood slowly flow out of her nose, non-stop.

"Throw her out the window," Nayeon shouted, "Hurry! She's turning into a zombie!"

"Yah shut up," Hee-young said, slapping her.

"Isak, please don't," Onjo said, tears flowing out of her eyes. Bones crunching could be heard. And soon, a growl could be heard. She fully turned. Hee-young quickly ran towards Isak who was going for Onjo and Cheong san, pushing her out of the window.

Onjo quickly held onto Isak's hand as she tried to hold on.

"You have to let go," Cheong san said. Onjo kept quiet as she quietly sobs, memories of her and Isak were flowing in her memory.

"Let go," Hee-young whispers softly as she held onto Onjo's hand, slowly letting her hand off Isak's, before Isak fell to the ground. Onjo led out tiny sobs. Hee-young sighed before hugging her. "Yah, cry now. Don't cry later. Let it all out." The class were looking at them, Hee-young showing care and affection to Onjo. She showed it to them for the first time. Chang-Hoon let out a tiny smile as he saw Hee-young finally ready to open up to others.

"We're not gonna last here longer," Cheong san said, after everyone calmed down.

"Where would we go?"

"The hose from earlier," Hee-young suggested, "It could be a rope."

"Open it just a few inches. Enough for the hose to fit," Cheong san said.

"Isn't it better to wait for the rescuers to come save us?" Gyeongsu said.

"We might all die by the time they arrive," Cheong san said.

"If I turn into a zombie, I'll bite you first," Gyeongsu said.

"He got it!" Hyo-ryung shouted.

"We need to tie knots," Cheong san said as Gyeongsu and Jimin went on to help him. Hee-young looked at Chang-Hoon where he was smiling at her.