Chapter 7 - Anything

Han Jisung

"Hyung?" My voice echoes as I let the heavy bathroom door close behind me. The scent of a nasty men's bathroom filling and burning my nostrils.

The nervousness boiling in my stomach was the only thing I could focus on, however.

Once I take another step in, I turn the corner and find Baekho leaning on the wall, a vape pen stuck in his mouth.

I've learned not to say anything about that.

Baekho was an adult and someone like me can't  control him. That's what he told me, so I never mentioned it again.

Baekho looks toward me once he noticed my presence, he blows out the vapor and fully turns his body. His dark hair was shaggy today, almost making him look intimidating.

"So you showed up?" Baekho chuckles, if not for our history, this would feel more like encountering a mafia member rather than my own boyfriend.

I avoid his gaze, looking down at my hands as my voice quivers, "Listen h-hyung. I'm sorry about that night... something just came up." I swallow the lump in my throat.

A part of me knew that a mistake like this would have consequences, ones I couldn't get out of. Especially with the lack of contact, this wouldn't be good.

"You couldn't have texted me?" Baekho voice raises in volume as he takes a step forward, "I waited in that damn restaurant forever, and you never came back! What kind of boyfriend does that!"

"I'm sorry hyung I-it won't happen again." I mumble out, took scared to raise my voice, but too scared to admit how I really felt.

I was wrong to jump to conclusions and I shouldn't have walked out the restaurant like that. If only I wasn't so god damn sensitive!

I messed up.

"How did you get home huh?" A clink is heard as Baekho drops his vape on the bathroom floor, squinting at me with venom eyes.

I hesitate before answering with, "Minho hyung drove me home..." in a quiet voice.

Baekho slowly got closer, backing me up into a wall, "So you left our date... to cheat on me? Even after you wanted to go on a date?"

My eyes widen, "N-no! I would never do that hyung you know that! He just drove me home!"

"Sure. I can't even trust you anymore." Baekho sighs, his voice making me heart clench. The cold wall against my back only makes my nervousness spike.

I made him sad.

Fuck

You're a bad boyfriend jisung.

A horrible boyfriend.

"Hyung I'll make it up to you I promise! Don't feel like you can't trust me..." I quickly lift a hand and place it on Baekhos arm, only softly brush my fingers over his shirt as to not agitate him.

"Forget it... if you didn't want to go on a date then you should've said so." Baekho sighs and turns around suddenly, about the exit the bathroom and leave me there.

"No wait!" I grab onto his arm, stopping him from leaving and making him turn back around, "I'll do anything to make it up to you Baekho hyung! Don't leave like this..."

Baekho turns around, the look on his eyes changed, "anything?" A small smile appears on his lips as he takes a step toward me.

A clean shiver ran down my spine