HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❛ crawl out through the fallout, baby, when they drop that bomb ❜

takes place in the fallout series,follows the game and the series, also has a few sub plot lines differentiating from the series events

follows the game and the series,
also has a few sub plot lines differentiating from the series events. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❛  THE LIFE OF JANE MILLER 
( the life of a vault dweller )

219 years after the bombs fell.

Jane Miller was a vault dweller through and through. Born, and raised in the confines of vault forty-nine. The vault was her home, the one place where she found safety and comfort. Yet for some reason she was never truly satisfied looking at the projections of the outside world. She yearned for more, for an adventure. She yearned to see the outside world. Even if her parents told her to stop thinking these thoughts she simply couldn't deny what her brain wanted. Eventually she was forced to put these aspirations behind her.

That was until last month, when her vault, vault 49, was overtaken by raiders. It was a viscous and brutal attack. But for once in her life, Jane's parents pushed her to leave the vault on safety grounds. They practically forced her out of her home. Telling her to run for the hills of any nearby settlement that seemed safe and had low amounts of radiation. And for once in her life, Jane listened to their wishes. She escaped by leaving the comforts of the vault and going out into the wasteland.

The only problem she faced was that she was a fourteen year old girl trying to successfully navigate the wastelands as well as not getting herself killed or enslaved. That is until a red faced ghoul makes a deal to help her survive this vast world of nothingness. The first thing he told her was that she would have to become a little killer.