P A S T

Flashback

"Tae my dear , you're 14 now , you should start learning your air and earth powers as well!"

"But grandma- practicing the water element is more fun!"

"Remember taehyung if you don't accept anything with your core it can't be fun to you , to enjoy doing anything you must have the spirit to start it. Only then you'll be able to enjoy it thoroughly. Okay my dear?"

Taehyung sighs as he tries to understand what his grandmother said. A woman in his life whom he adored as a mother figure.

Taehyung's grandmother never let him feel the emptiness of his real mother who died while giving birth to him. Words can't describe how much Taehyung loved his grandmother , she taught him how to walk , eat , speak and love. Love everything about yourself , about others , nature , this world.

Taehyung was always grateful for that.

His grandmother, being a top water element user, started teaching him how to control his water powers at a young age of thirteen. She took her time teaching slowly and steadily so that Taehyung could grasp the root of everything and connect with the core of it.

Just in a year Taehyung showed tremendous growth in his water powers and his dad and grandma couldn't be more proud.

And now talking about the current situation taehyung has to start learning his air and earth elements as well. It's tiring but if his grandmother wants he will.

"Also taehyungie no using of water powers until we're doing this , alright?"

"Whattt -but whyyy-?"

"Because you'll over-exhaust yourself. You haven't practiced your healing powers even a bit , by using two or three powers altogether you'll only finish your elemental energy."

"But grandma-"

"No tae. I said no , it's for your better. And if I really find you using water powers then you know the consequences my child"

Taehyung 's grandmother declared strictly , when it comes to his safety she never takes a chance. She will never let anything or anyone harm her dearest grandchild.

However, Taehyung had other plans. For the first time he was thinking of going against his grandmother. Say whatever you want but water is something Taehyung has found solace in. He needs to play and use his water powers. It's like doing one of your favorite hobbies.

And so he decided to sneak out of the house for the first time. when his grandmother is busy and visit the nearby lake so he can practice his water powers.

...

The noon went by both of them practicing Taehyung's air powers. His grandmother being happy that Taehyung was getting the hang of it so soon , looks like he has his basics clear because of practicing water powers before.

"Go and rest now for a bit tae , I'll go and check things in the kitchen for today's dinner."

"Okay grandma"

With that Taehyung's grandmother left the backyard where they both were practicing and Taehyung pretended to sit at the grass for a while and took some heavy breaths as if tired. When he saw his grandmother is finally out of sight. He sneakily left the mansion , telling the guards that he's going out to play with jimin.

Running as fast as possible, Taehyung finally reached the lake that was near his home. The water shone in it as it flowed subtly , some swans just sitting and the sun was still up.

"It's 4 right now so I can at least practice for an hour and then I'll go home! Perfect!"

Taehyung muttered as he started using his water powers slowly, not noticing the figures that approached him from behind. It was so quick he didn't even realize when someone put a handkerchief on his mouth and the next moment he passed out.