𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

Once again I woke up without Mattheo beside me in my bed. I slowly sat up, looking around the room. His clothes were still thrown around from last night, meaning he left and got dressed into something else.

When I stepped out of my room, the hallway was empty. No bodyguard, no cleaner, nothing. It was somehow wmpty without Abigail too.

Usually I'd turn left and make my way straight into the dining hall. Massive place with a random ass oval table in the middle - but this time I turned right.

The hallway wasn't that long, but two rooms down I turned left into the remainder of the hallway. There weren't bodyguards of cleaners either.

Right on the end was a big black door. If that wasn't Mattheo's room, nothing else could be.

Slowly I turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. I stepped inside and quickly shut the door behind me. My eyes began to wonder. I was shocked.

There wasn't a bed.

There was a couch, and a desk filled with papers, and a bookcase filled with files.

No bed.

At first I thought I was in the wrong room, but then I noticed closets, and when opening a door, clothes inside.

Then my eyes found a collage above the couch. Large. Many photos. Photos from Higwarts, and ones that shocked me, photos from me with friends. Draco, Pansy, Enzo, Cael, even with me and Austin.

"Princess?"

I got a fright, turning to the door as Mattheo leaned against it. I didn't even hear it open.

"Mattheo," I said, clear shame in my voice. "I was... uhm... looking for you."

He gave a chuckle. "Looking for me? We both know it's bullshit." He looked me up and down. "You wondered the halls like that?" he scoffed, frowning.

I looked down at what I was wearing. His shirt, which was still big, and no underwear.

"There's no one in the hallways," I said, meeting his eyes. "I just thought-"

"And if someone were to appear?" he said, pushing himself to stand up straight, before he shut the door behind him. "If, let's say a bodyguard, appears around a corner, seeing you dressed in so little? What would happen?"

Mattheo made his way to me, clearly devious ideas in his minds.

I reversed against the desk, my hands gripping onto the edge as he stepped in front of me, towering over me.

"Would you let him touch you?" His hand touched my leg, slowly moving upwards. "Would you let him see you like this?"

Of course he was teasing, but part of me wondered why? He could simply have me if he wanted me. All he had to do was ask.

"Would you kill him if he did?" I was shocked by what I had just asked, but I didn't show my surprise.

Mattheo grew a small grin. He leaned over me, resting his hand behind me on a shelf, the other hand moving onto my thigh.

"I'd set the world on fire if another man came close to your skin."

My heart dropped.

Our eyes were stuck on each other, inseparable.

I gave a silent gasp as Mattheo pulled his fingers over my clit. My heart raced, and my chest became a minefield.

"I'd kill every man who even looked your way."

He pressed his fingers onto my soft skin, tracing circles around.

"I'd shatter every camera on earth so that I have the only one that can take photos of you."

My lungs filled with deep air as Mattheo slipped a finger in me, before pulling it out and immediately pushing two in. My legs were already spread open, him standing in between them.

"Mattheo," I breathed, feeling him pumping his fingers in and out of me.

There was a knock on the door, but he kept his eyes on me.

"Leave," he ordered them, but there were no footsteps.

They knocked again, and I saw it triggering Mattheo. He pulled his fingers out of me and shifted his eyes to the door.

"I said, leave."

But they knocked again.

In fury, he made his way to the door, wordlessly ordering me to get off the desk, and I did.

He plucked open the door, and we both froze. On the other side stood Theodore, and by the collar in front of him, he had Kyle.

"I found him."

Kyle looked beaten up, and as much as I wanted that before, I couldn't bare knowing it was Theodore and Mattheo wanting to deal with him. He'd be killed.

"Let him go," I said, attempting to rush towards them, but Mattheo stretched his arm out, stopping me.

"No," he said, eyeing me. "You don't know this man."

I looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"We found out boxer boy here works for the ministry."

My eyes shot to Theodore, ashamed. Then they looked at Kyle, even more worried than ashamed.

He groaned, attempting to glance up at me, but he was bloody and cut and bruised.

"And not just any part of the ministry. The part that wants Mattheo's head."

My eyes shot to Mattheo, seeing him lift his head, glaring down at Kyle with disgust. "Mattheo," I whispered, attempting to touch his shoulder.

He pulled away, walking closer to Kyle and Theodore. He squatted down in front of Kyle, grabbing a fistful of his hair and yanking it up to meet his eyes. He tilted his head.

"You fucker," Mattheo groaned. "You used her, didn't ya? You used my Lee."

I gulped. If they knew Kyle worked for that part of the ministry, they might find out I do to, whether Kyle tells them, or whatever fucking source Theodore used.

"Get him in the basement," Mattheo said, standing up. "I'll deal with him later."

Theodore glanced at me, and noticed me staring wide-eyed at Kyle, but not in shock, in fear. I met Theo's eyes, and immediately looked away at the floor behind Mattheo.

"Thank you, Theodore," he nodded. "I appreciate it.

Theodore nodded, glancing at me. "No problem, Riddle."

He shoved Kyle back down the hallway, a bodyguard following.

Mattheo turned to me. "You alright, princess-"

"I think I'm sick," I gagged, before dropping to the floor beside the desk and grabbing the garbage tin. I hurled, immediately having Mattheo crunched down beside me, pulling my hair back.

It wasn't the way Kyle looked that made me so nauseated, but rather the knowledge that I was dead if Mattheo found out I worked for that part of the ministry too, even though if I didn't know it was to find and kill Mattheo fucking Riddle.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆