𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎

"You're sure?" Enzo asked, flicking his wand, turning the pages of the document in front of him. He then glanced up at me. "Better yet - are you crazy?"

I chuckled, standing up from my chair. "I'm a lot of things, Berkshire, but crazy is not one of them."

"So they agreed?" he laughed. "You really think they even like me? Maybe Ankerst, but Malfoy and Nott are far out of the question."

I shrugged. "They know of your involvement and what you'll do for us. All of them. They agreed to the partnership. As long as you're alright with it."

"What will they exactly do?" Enzo asked me.

As I flicked through the photos someone had mailed me anonymously, I only listened to him with half of my attention.

"Malfoy is keeping us low enough to hide us from the Ministry. He's making sure we're invisible. So far it's working well enough."

I looked at the photos of Lee from the past few months since I last saw her at the train station before we separated for a while.

"Nott will be moving the weaponry and drugs. He'll be one of your closest partners-"

"Of all people?" Enzo scoffed.

"And Ankerst will help me with my clubs and bars around the world. Second hand man," I explained.

"And Nawaro?" Enzo questioned.

My eyes shot to him, and a light frown appeared above my eyes. "I never mentioned Nawaro."

I saw the realization creep into his face. He gave in, and dropped down onto the chair across from me. I flipped the photos around, placing them face down onto the table.

"Jacob Nawaro. Bastard reached out to me right after you did and told me to not join your little gang. Said it'd ruin the current deals he has with you and Malfoy. Figured he was in this little trap."

I stood up straight, digging my hands into my suit pockets. "Nawaro and I are handling other business. As for him and Malfoy, well, that's news to me."

Lorenzo nodded, closing the document in front of him. "Well then his concern bothers me not a bit. I'm in."

I nodded, reaching my hand out. Enzo stood up and shook my hand.

"If I may, off topic?" he asked, and I nodded. "Why move from New York?"

He didn't know my business at all. Fairly, I would've been surprised if he knew Lee's business at all.

"Closer to everyone-"

"Even Lestrange?"

He did know her business.

I nodded. "Yes," I agreed. I couldn't help but not lie to him. "But that doesn't have anything to do with our business, Berkshire. You should know that."

"I do," he said, before narrowing his eyes, titling his head. "But what I want to know, is why you started all of this? We all thought you'd give up, Riddle. Become good-"

"I am my father's son," I accused myself, before looking at him. "It's bad blood, Enzo. You should have known."

He chuckled. "I knew. Does she?"

"She does," I said, and suddenly I realized that I made it clear to him. "I mean, she should."

"You've visited her," he scoffed a bit in disbelief.

"Merely a couple of minutes at most," I said, turning my back to him. "Lee knows I'm in town-"

"Yet she's not," he said, and I glanced back at him. He stood up and straightened out his back. "She has fled, it seems to me. No one has seen her in a couple of days. Many fear she has ran away, or worse- been taken."

I chuckled, hiding my amusement. "And how do you know this?" I asked, turning to him.

Enzo smiled softly. "A Lestrange doesn't vanish unnoticed, Riddle. You of all people should know that."

I chuckled, shrugging. "She'll turn up. Lee always does."

"Of course," he smiled, pulling the documents into his arms. "I'll see my way out. Till next time," he said, and gave a nod.

I watched as he left the room, followed by two of my men for security. I couldn't trust everyone.

I flipped the photos on the table back around and examined them. I did not know who sent them, only that they came in a black folder.

As I paged through them, my pulse rose with fury. They were photos of her walking to work, in the greenhouse, walking home, at the store, at the hairdresser, on her balcony. Then a couple had me wrinkling the papers as my grip tightened on them. She was sleeping, in the shower, in the kitchen. She clearly didn't know the photos were taken of her.

In fury, I yelled, throwing them all off of the table with a swipe of my hand. I kicked a chair, and it dropped back, the wood cracked.

Then my eyes fell onto one of the papers. It had writing on the back. I picked it up.

𝒮𝒽ℯ'𝓈 𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎, 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝒽ℯ? ℒ𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒾𝒹ℯ𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓈𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝒸𝒶𝓂ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓌𝒽ℴ𝓇ℯ. ℐ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝓇𝓇ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯ, ℳ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒽ℯℴ. ℐ 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀. -𝒦.ℋ.

My blood boiled. Kyle Henderson. It didn't bother me that he found me - it bothered me that he was so fucking bold to send me this bullshit.

"Get me Moarer," I order a guard, and he left the room within seconds. I gathered the letters, and pulled my wand into my pocket, followed by a gun into the back of my pants.

The doors flew open, and a blonde girl rushed in after the guard.

"Sir," she said, not meeting my eyes.

"Don't leave her side," I ordered her. "Not for a second. Not even when she showers. You got it, Moarer?"

She nodded. "Yes sir."

"I'll be gone for a couple of days. She's not to leave this town."

Moarer nodded again.

I turned to my other guards, gesturing to the doors. They followed after me while I had the note clenched in my hand.

Kyle Henderson was about to meet the fucking Devil himself.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆