Chapter 13: memories

"You did what?!"

Y/n shouted angrily at the both.

( reminder, they don't she is a female yet so I'll be using "he/him" that's all)

"Are you both crazy?! Putting two dicks in one hole are you nuts?! Leon will be torn apart!"

"Atleast he didn't break"

"He fainted you deus jerk"

"I - I'm sorry y/n"

Beryl stuttered as he looks down, not meeting y/n' blazing gaze, feeling guilty of what he'd done. Nergal, who was infront of the two, spoke.

"Now now, as punishment I'll send you both at the basement dungeon."

He smiled innocently at them, which made deus and beryl get chills, knowing what's in there. Deus then said with a smirked face to beryl with a scoff.

"Way to go freak"

"It's your fault too"

"You joined in didn't you?"

"Well that's —

As they both beryl and deus continue to argue. Nergal, stepped back as he saw y/n's aura beginning to rise from anger.

Which didn't take long for the two to stop arguing and look at now angry   y/n. Y/n pull out his sword while gazing at them furiously.

"You've got 5 seconds before I lose my patience"

5....

Beryl and deus was in still in process from fear.

4...

Beryl headed out first and ran. Leaving behind deus standing there.

3...

Deus also ran away, he didn't want to fight him, not right now especially when he's angry and him not having full armor and weapon.

2...

On the other hand, Nergal and mephisto was watching the sidelines, mephisto holding popcorn. Where did he come from....

1...

I don't know either, he just spawned with popcorn in hand.

0...

And he ran off finding the two idiots who made him angry. Long to summarize story, they both got had a coma for 3 days because of what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback end~~~~~~~~~

Mephisto was laughing at the memory that popped up his mind while having a conversation with tea with y/n in bed, still resting after their intimate session yesterday. Remembering it made y/n frowned with a slight blush on her face.

"They deserved it to be honest, besides, why the sudden memory?"

She then took a sip of tea, she can't deny but the tea he makes we're not so bad, with some sweet dessert especially.

"It was hilarious to see the two, especially deus get scared because you were angry, hah~."

Mephisto smiles to himself as he stares down the tea in his hand. The room was in silent and peaceful...relaxing.  Y/n took a sip of her tea until....

"Also nergal knows your real identity."

....liquid caught her throat and cough. Which made mephisto stand and pat her back before giving her water.

"Apologies y/n"

"Please do not say it while I'm drinking."

"Will do, then again, I apologize for saying it suddenly but I thought you needed to know"

He smiled before sitting down beside her. Did he really have to say it while drinking of all times.

Why is it everytime she drinks something, it always has an aftermath that makes her cough or spit it out like water fountain.

"You told him already?"

"I did, also in the past...."

"What do you mean?"

"It means mephisto told his suspicions to me beforehand"

Nergal walks in the room, closing the behind him, rude not to knock. Anyways...

Nergal walk towards y/n till he was  beside her bed. Now gazing up and down her features, he admires every single detail of her like an art in the museum. He then picked up her hand and pecks the back of it and smiles.

"You look more astonishing without the mask, y/n"

n/a: I'll be changing the title after her intimate session with nergal. And also there will be added characters in the story which are my OC's.

Also please read my other fanfic if you've watched Dr.stone which has a long title named "Book Geek in the stone world". That's all, thank you for reading.