Chapter 12: taste so tight n sweet

Ready mah little unholy doves?😏🤭

"I wonder how much can you take me, let's test it out shall we.... assistant?"

Mephisto smirks at her. As y/n looks at him, she was shock to see something coming out of his chest, more tentacles!!

"Wtf!!"

She says to herself as she looks at the tentacles coming out of him, they were not like the one he use all the time, because these were huge than the originals.

"Suprised dear? Of course you are. Now, let's start."

The now tentacles from his chest starts crawling to her front. Then at her back. And also her mouth, which she starts gagging. The tentacle in her mouth was making her deep throat the whole thing, making y/n gag and take it like sucking dick.

While the other two below were thrusting her in rhythm. Slowly and steady, making her go crazy and trembling and losing her mind.

While mephisto savoring the moment.

Feeling her wetness, bottom and top of her, filling her holes. Hearing her whimpering moans that is being muffled by his tentacle. And seeing her take all three tentacles, makes him more aroused.

Seeing the sight of you makes him more crazy than ever before.

"I've been waiting for this since, forever. I can't take it anymore."

He then started to thrust more faster, making y/n arch her back. Her eyes rolling back. Her mind now blank and was also savoring the feeling him, bottom to top. Feeling his tentacles that are filling all her holes.

As they both to climax. He took out the tentacle out of y/n's mouth, grabbing her chin and kissing her like a hungry animal, tongue twisting each other as he continues thrusting deep in her.

Their lips parted and went to her ear to whisper something, which made
y/n tighten more around him.

"Cum with me little flower, I know you can do it. Because you can. I want to feel you dear. I'm not begging, I'm demanding it"

As they both climax, she felt the gushing cum going inside her, and felt something dripping out of her, not knowing it was his cum. Because of her mind still foggy.

As they both catch their breath, mephisto gave her one last kiss.

"Well done dear, I knew you could do it or else we would have to do it again if you didn't came with me"

He smiled not so innocently at him which made y/n sweat a drop from her forehead with a flinch. Before she could say anything, she faint from exhaustion.

Timeskip

Y/n slowly started to wake up. She tried to sit up but her whole body was aching. She tried and tried but failed. She then heard someone chuckle.

"Even if you tried, you can't dear."

Mephisto was walking towards her and helps her sit up. Y/n taking a clear view of her surroundings, she realizes she was on a bed in the laboratory. She then looks at herself, now clean and wearing..... mephisto's white buttoned long sleeve shirt......that's all.

She pulls the covers and hides her lower body, her face red.

"I bet your hungry, here"

Mephisto puts infront of her a stand tray food infront of her and glass of water top side of the food.

Food in bed service from mephisto,wow.

"Tha-thanks"

"Welcome dear, if need of anything else, tell me."

He pulled a chair and sat beside her from the bed and started reading a book.

Y/n ate slowly. While eating....

"Your stronger than you look y/n, did you know that?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what, did I do something other than getting filled?"

Mephisto grins and stands up, taking of his shirt. He shows deep scars on his back and front and deep bite marks on his neck.

Y/n's eyes widen, her mouth agape and her spoon/fork slipping from her hand.

"I did....that?"

"Yes"

She looks at him with disbelief, repeating the question to him. And him saying the same answer.

"But my wrist were?!...."

Unable to complete her sentence, he explained.

"I released my tentacles while we're doing it, you were clinging to me like for dear life was on line. Your legs wrapped around my waist and your nails digging into me. Your a wild animal in heat y/n. I didn't mind since I loved it, especially what you said to me."

He smiles at her, making y/n go uneasy and sus on him.

"What did I said exactly?"

"Do you really want to know little flower?"

He sat beside her at the end of the bed, his legs cross and his hands at his sides. His face close to hers. He then whispers something and told her.

"Please.....more.....faster...deeper....you kept repeating it to me over and over in my ear like a whisper......you also"

Y/n blushed red like tomato and pushes his face away, looking away at him.

"That's enough I get it!"

She was embarrassed, since she didn't remember anything. Because of how good it felt, not gonna lie it was amazing.

Mephisto laughs at your reaction.

"Well, you did answer my question. It really suprised how much can you take me"

"Take what?"

She asked as she tries to calm down and taking a drink of water, but....

"My stamina. Especially my cum"

She spits it out at mephisto before coughing. Y/n tried to apologize but sees his face and his white shirt got wet, not that much though.

"So-sorry"

Mephisto smiles and wipes his face with a towel.

"It's alright little flower, I'm not that wet. You should finish your food and rest quickly."

Y/n nods and continues eating, but her hands were trembling weak, mephisto noticed this and took her spoon/fork out of her hands and starts to feed her.

She was abit hesitant but insisted it and ate. Mephisto smiled sweetly at her.

"Good girl"