Chapter 3: patrolling part 2

I'll get straight to the point.......

"Ahhh!~ idiot—Ahhh!~" y/n moans loudly as deus thrust deep and fast from behind, in and out in her while he caresses her breast and nibbling her neck. You're more sweet than Leon, why didn't I notice it until now why wearing a mask. He then makes a huge deep thrust in her making y/n arching her back to his chest.

Y/n tears up as she feels him deep in her (especially in her womb and g-spot) she can't say anything of how huge he is,she wonders how was it possible. Her walls clenches around his dick as her orgasm was near.

Deus feels it and fasten his pace as he plays with her clit, resulting a loud moans from y/n. "Y/n you're squeezing me,fuck........I wonder if you can take me..........I wonder.......if you can bear a new heir instead of that "guy"" he whispered to her ear seductively as he thrust more in her.

Y/n doesn't like the idea yet of getting pregnant (even though she's in birth control) as deus thrust in her one last time they both cummed together.

"Don't cum in me,idiot". She says as she tries to take out his dick. Deus just smirks and thrust more deeply into her, making sure no cum leaks. "Nah~ I don't want to, it's fun to see you, a mighty dominant warrior who is now vulnerable,just like Leon."

Before y/n could say anything deus turns her around facing him and kisses her lustfully deep, claiming her as he continually thrust in her, making sloppy sounds between it. Y/n squirms at the sensation,she can't deny but love the pleasure she was having as she moans between the kisses.

Deus continually fucks her in different positions from the walls—making her moan loudly and deus thrusting more faster and deeper into her.

"N-no more..... I'm gonna faint" She says weakly as she  scratches deus's back and burying her face on his shoulder—she was sweat and tears, and naked while deus was shirtless.

"What if I don't want to?" He says flirtatiously as he fucks her and cums inside her. Eventually few fucks later she faints — deus sighs and was disappointed, he wanted to fuck her while awake but he guess he needs to stop.

Before taking it out, he admires her beautiful face and body, also the hickies and bruises he made, it was like a pice of art. He picks her up in bridal style and covers her with her and his clothes before walking into the castle to his room where he laid
y/n on his bed and laid beside her.

He cuddles her to his chest and kisses her lips then her forehead before laying his head on the bed. Before sleeping, he admires her beauty and smirks........

"That was amazing, I'd like to do it again, y/n"

Hey watsup, I got horny so I decided to write this, anyways ~.

I hope you enjoy it.