chapter 10: backstory: Last part

All the pics I upload here are from Pinterest, remember that, because I don't own them.

Message update first before we start. Amma be honest, I'm tired writing and thinking about y/n wearing a tech mask so I'm gonna change it. Instead of having a tech mask, she has the ability to change voices, from male to female and female to male, gets? I'm also changing it in the chapter "you need to know" for the readers who will be reading, and some stuff. Anyways.....enjoy

😑

😑

😑

"Well this is getting interesting,popcorn would be nice right now."

Said mephisto as he watches both fight. The fight didn't last much as they heard a knock from the door.

The door open and they saw nergal.

"What's all the racket here......oh"

Nergal's mouth was in an O shape as he sees Deus and y/n out of breath.

"Mephisto, update plea-"

Before he can finish his sentence, Deus interrupted. He pointed at mephisto then at y/n and said in a pissed way.

"Four eyes's plant ate my armor, so I'm trying to get this small fries armor"

Y/n looked at deus as she cross her arms and said.

"Because it's mine, besides, why would an old grandpa need one...."

Silence occured in the room and minutes later.

"Pfft, hahahahahhaah...."

Mephisto laughed as he hugs himself, Nergal chuckled but really was holding his laugh while Deus was frustrated from what y/n said.

"Shut both of you! And you! I'm not an old man!! Just because my hair is white doesn't mean I'm old"

"Sorry, I just thought you were, even though you have pecks"

Deus was getting angry and wants to kill him but nergal stooped him as he pats his hand at his shoulder.

"Now now deus, y/n here is now our member here and is close to master Leon here, I suppose you don't want him to know that we attacked him, correct?"

Deus glares nergal, then y/n and finally at mephisto before looking at nergal and sighed heavily. He slapped nergal's hand away his shoulders and walks away angrily.

"You better make me a new armor or I'm burning all your plants!"

He shouts before leaving and slamming the door behind him.

"Sorry for his rudeness, his always like that. Anyways dinner is almost ready and Leon has invited you to join him"

Nergal says as he smiled at y/n.

"Alright, I'll be right there"

"I'll be outside then"

As nergal walk away, mephisto spoke to y/n.

"If you want anything to know about something or help with something, please let me know so I could provide you to your needs"

"I will thank you"

Y/n then left and walked side by side with nergal. He looked at him up and down.

[ He's really handsome tbh]

He said to herself as y/n looked at the "butler" nergal looked, with his hair tied in a low ponytail. Nergal noticed this and turns to y/n.

"Is there something you want to say to me?"

"Your really handsome, not gonna lie"

Nergal was stunned to hear this as he looks at him, he then later chuckled and thank her.

"You're quite straight forward when it comes compliments"

"Sometimes yes and sometimes no"

"I see"

He chuckles and proceeded to walk until they are infront of a big door. Nergal opened it and y/n's eyes was greeted with a big dining room and Leon sitting at the end of the table.

"Let's eat together,y/n"

Meanwhile at the library......

Mephisto was going through some books, searching and searching until he found it.

Book tribe: (name) tribe

As he goes through the pages he found something that caught his eyes. He read it aloud.

"When they gave birth to no son, they raise females to be warriors instead, making them hide the identify of a female as a male and they also force them to change tone when needed......"

Mephisto remembers his scent, y/n's scent seemed....off to him, he doesn't know why but he was getting more and more curious about them. He smirks wide to himself.

"Y/n, who really are you?"

Ready your holy water for your eyes, for the next chapter, tentacles are coming.

I really missed you guys🥺