Chapter 8: Mephisto flashback part 1

Flashback....

Mephisto's pov

As I was in the library, I heard a knock on the door and negral came in, looking like a butler with his hair tied.

"Greetings mephisto, I'd like you to introduce a new member in the castle."

"A new one?"

Negral nods and steps aside as a black suited man, wearing ( describe yourself at what your wearing , but definitely something that covers her feminine appearance and features) wearing a mask.

As mephisto glance at "him", he was in awe at it's appearance. He smile slightly and approaches.

"My name is mephisto, it's a pleasure to meet you. And you are?"

"Y/n is the name, from (name) tribe. It is also a pleasure to meet you, mephisto."

Y/n's voice felt like a seductive one as it's said my name, in my ears as. I felt trembling and exciting feeling in my veins. I can tell he was smiling behind that mask.

"I'll leave the both of you alone to get know each other. Farewell then."

he then left the library as we both y/n and me sat across each other.

Everytime I look at him up and down, I felt something rushing in my veins, in my body. I don't know why, until I smelled their scent. It was strong aroma like he came back from the battle of demons but also a hint of.....innocence, together with a mix of roses and lilies aroma. I can tell,  they are a rose with thorns that can be easily be pricked when you know it's weakness.

"Your tribe, I heard the warriors there are fearsome warriors and the woman there, but I'd like to know more, would you please tell me more about it."

"Well....."

While y/n tells about their tribe I listened every info I get, while I also stare at them with full attention with curiosity and.....a strange feeling that I can't describe completely. A feeling of urge to experiment y/n but at the same time, I would like to watch them from afar and see what will happen next.

As we exchanged conversation, we both shared our work,like, dislikes and what we do and I also told them about it's like to be living here.

"The land is really isolated and dry like the desert"

"Desert?"

I looked at them with piqued curiousity as I never heard a desert.

"Would you mind telling me more about it."

I stepped close to y/n's face our faces inches apart.

I can tell he was shocked that I ask,he sighs before telling me about it.

"So it's full of sand and hot weather and at night is cold.... interesting, here and there are truly alike."

I smiled Infront of them as we continue to converse with each other till night.

As I see they look at the night sky outside I stared at y/n. I smirked and ask them.

"Are you interested, in helping making a new heir to the throne?"

"What do you mean?"

I smile at them innocently as I crossed my legs as I sat across them.

"I'm saying, are you willing to help us, making Leon give birth to the new heir?"

Even though I can't see their face clearly but I can tell their face looked shock.

"Let me say it in simple wordS of explanation, Leon has the capability to give birth because....he's different, legend has it that one sex can change into another because of the limited sources. To be honest I wish to experiment a female species upclose since they are rare to find in this place but, I don't know what they look like, too bad. I wonder what they look like."

I said to myself when I heard him chuckle and act akwardly.

"Yeah too bad,haha"

Y/n scratch the back of his head and got nervous, this piqued my curiousity. Why are they nervous, do they know something. I slyly smile at them as I put my chin on my palm and look at them with curious sharp eyes.

"What's the matter, why so nervous
y/n. Do you know something?"

Yeah.......halu halu, I'm back.....been busy lately of stuff......yeah.....hope you enjoy reading this.....I'll make another chapter soon...bye