Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)

Start from the beginning

As they both enter the bathroom, he firstly makes her sit in the slab and gives her a brush so that she will brush and he can also set the temperature in the bathtub for her.

After sometime he came to her, and picked her up like a baby, she also wrapped her legs around his torso, then he made her lay down in a bathtub, and her muscles also felt so good in this hot bath.

He also removes his clothes and enters the bathtub, and makes her sit on his thigh. She is just seeing him all the time, he said; “Why are you seeing me like this, did I do something wrong or anything, or you want to repeat yesterday’s process”?

She just nodded in no and relax herself, comfortably she put her head on his chest, and he start patting her head slowly, he took body wash from his side table and apply it on her body, he can see that her neck, hand and legs is filled with his love bite and he is feeling proud to mark her his property.

He smiles and takes a loofa, softly and gently applies body wash all over her body, and then takes a shower spray and wash her properly.

And she is just relaxing. He took her bath and came out of the bathtub. He firstly wears a bathrobe and after this he picks her up and takes her to the room.

He makes her sit in the bed and wraps the towel around her. He takes out her shorts and baggy t-shirt from the cupboard, he is taking care of her like a child.

He gave her clothes and said; “You can change your clothes now, if you want help I'm here only”.

She just took the clothes, and he also took his clothes and went to the washroom again, she changed into comfortable clothes.

He also changed his clothes and came out from the shower, he again picked her up in a bridal style and said; “Why are you not saying anything”?

She saw him and said; “will you ever leave me? Because i can’t leave you raj, i don’t want my past to be repeated”

He saw her and said; “Jisne mujhe jeena sikhaya uske bagair kaise reh sakta hoon bhala”!!!

(How can I live without the one who taught me how to live?”

As he assures her she smiles and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, he smiles and says;”Don’t worry i’m not going anywhere, apni jaan se kaise dur reh sakta hoon” 

(how can i leave my life)

As they both came to the dining hall, he made her sit on the chair, and maids started bringing food for them.

And then he served food for her and for himself also, but Trisha took one piece and firstly gave it to him, he firstly saw her and then the hand in front of him.

He quietly eat that and she makes him eat the food, but he stops her and said; “You want more stamina than me meri jaan”

Her cheeks get red and he smirks, he leans down slowly and bites on her cheeks, and she rubs her cheek and said; “Tum janwar ho na”.

He smiles widely and says; “You want to test my stamina again”?

She slightly slaps on his hand, and he just smiles and starts eating with her.

As their food finishes, they both come to the living hall and she just sits there and starts watching the tv. He also sat with him and started checking email, as he saw that there was one email from Trisha's university, he opened it and started reading all the things.

After reading all the things he said; isha, listen, your college will start after 1 week, due to some reasons your study will start late.

She listened and said in a low and sad voice; “but what i will do, i get bored here in villa”!