Chapter 7

So this is happening at the same time as the episode 4 Masquerade. I hope you like this chapter please don't forget to vote for this chapter and also I now have a drawing of what Elijah and a Male me it is just something to help you all understated or help you all see it, well time to get to the story.

~Y/n POV~

I was running from Elijah yeah he said I had to go to his place and yeah he did the something yeah I know it is stupide but I just feel like I have to but as was running I bumped into someone but before I can say anything Elijah's tail was round neck and pulled me to him,

"YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN WE THAT WAS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN" Elijah was telling me as he made his tail go tighter around my neck 'no no no why does this have to happen to me' really that was when.

"I am sorry but if I may ask what did this lovely male do to you if you don't mind me asking at all" I think it was the person I bump into. Elijah looked at the person "Why should I tell someone who is so short that he looks like a child awww does the little baby want his milk from his mummy HAHAHA" he was laughing and he let me drop to the floor. I was coughing but that then what I hard shocked me "I can sell him to you I mean he is really good in bed if you what I mean" Elijah was selling me what he don't own me right "no we will not be doing that at all but I will say this just leave the male I am sure you can have a great time with someone better" I just sat on my legs and stay quit "I mean you are right fine I well go" Elijah ended up leaving.

The person he sighed and came in fought off me and put his hand out "It is ok I you are fine now" I looked up and saw a man with a top hat on his head, blonde hair, white skin, but has red eyes that show he was worried about me. I ended up talking to his hand to help me up and yeah when I stood up I was taller than him but why am I feeling strange about this guy that I just met.

"so sir who was that man to you" the short guy asked " that is my Ex from when I was alive" I say "I see he must have not threaded you right in your life" "yeah he didn't at the start he was sweet but my brother saw what he was doing and I didn't ...

"so sir who was that man to you" the short guy asked " that is my Ex from when I was alive" I say "I see he must have not threaded you right in your life" "yeah he didn't at the start he was sweet but my brother saw what he was doing and I didn't know until I was married to him and my death was from him as well but there is nothing I can do at all" I look down what am I doing telling someone about me "I see well anyways do you want to come to my place and have some pancakes" I looked at him and smile "sure way not" as we were walking to his place "Oh how rod of me not to introduce myself My name is Y/n" I say "Oh it is ok my name is Lucifer as in Lucifer Morningstar" I stop so does he "you are the king on my oh my gods" "it is ok it is fine I just want to get to know you" "if you say so"

~time skip~

We have been sitting here for about two hours getting to know each other and he told me about Lilith and how she left him and Charlie and how he feels like he can't talk to Charlie without a reason "ok with that I feel like you should really talk to her she is doing amazing and trying really hard If she was my child I would tell her that I am here for her and give her the help she need if she ever needs it" I say to him "I see what you are saying it is just I have already tried and I failed I just don't want what happened to me happen to her" I look at Lucifer "well that is more of a reason to help her, if you know where you felled then maybe Charlie might just make it fly, how will you ever know if she will fall if you have not giving her that changes to let her fly up or really listen to her and hear her out just think about it I am sure you might be shocked to see you two are not so different then you think" I get up "I must tack my leave thank you Lucifer I hope we will see each other again" "Same to you Y/n" I leave his home and walk back to the hotel.

~time skip~

As I walk back in I see Charlie trying to do something but I am sure she is fine. I go off to find Alastor and I find him in his office. I walk in and sit in a chair next to him. "So do I now get to know what happened with your injuries and also what was that about about the Vee's" Yeah I should have seen this I left so I will not have this talk but I know it can't be hidden forever I look at him and yep he had this worried look.

"Ok I well tell first with the injuries I got well there are from someone you, I, Rosie and Mimzy might not want to see ever but we are in hell why did we not think we might not see him" "Y/N who is it" "it is Elijah" that was you can hear the radio static and his eyes have gone to radio dials and his neck is snapped "WHAT HE IS FUCKING HERE" "Al yes he is calm down I am find here" he looks at me and calms down "ok ok my dear brother I am calm now and the seconded thing" "I dated Vel from the Vee's that is how I know Angel but well Vel was just like Elijah and Velvette we were best friends until Vel slept with Velvette and did it in front of me so yeah" He was pissed again and calm down and looked at me with care in his eyes "this happened when I was gone for 7 years did it" I nod my head I stand up and have my head down trying not to look at him no more. That was when he got up and came up to me and hugged me and patted my head.

"My dear brother it is ok but you should have told me about that disgusting man that has ever meat us that he was here" "I know I am sorry" "my dear brother you have nothing to apologize for he should be doing that so my dear brother why don't me put a smile and that pretty face of yours" he left up my chin so I can look at him and I smile "There you should know this by now my dear brother you are never fully dressed without a smile" I hug him more "and this is why you are my favorite brother" "My dear I am your only brother but thank you" we stayed like that I until I fell asleep.

Ok thank you soooo much for all the love you are giving right now it is 1:41AM in the morning so I can put this up for you all if I hope you like how you might Lucifer to start with and also male me, thank you all of you well this the end I this chapter don't forget to vote and have a good night or morning to you all and I well see you in the next book byeeeee~

Words 1400