Chapter 37

"Are you lost baby girl"

She didn't know how to react to crying in his chest or planting a big smooch on his lips but right now all she needs is air so that she could perform these things in the future.

She tapped on his chest as he continued to look at her with a smile.

Zane started paddling his legs which pushed them up in the water floor. Bella opened her mouth wide gasping for air and a few minutes. While Zane keeps on looking at her in an adoring way.

After her breathing got normal she looked at him and was about to speak something but he interrupted her.

"Done baby girl? Now let's go!" He asked looking at her straight in her eyes.

"Where..." She was about to talk further but he crashed his lips to her and again went inside the water but this time in more depth.

Bella being scared of Waster wrapped herself around him like an octopus. Zane also secured his one hand around her waist and continued to swim deeper into the ocean.

Meanwhile, Anthony panicked after seeing Bella fall into the water. He started searching for her but didn't any single view of her.

He panicked thinking she drowned as he remembered she didn't know swimming. He asked his assistant to bring him swim glasses as he going to check at the bottom of the Ocean floor.

His assistant was resisting letting his boss go down as it's dangerous but at least have to agree as he cannot disobey his boss.

Anthony deployed a special team of divers to search for Bella. He tried looking for her everywhere but no use.

He lost all his hopes but he was not ready to get back on his boat. He still believes he'll find her but his gang members pulled him forcefully on the boat and took him back to his yacht for rest. They have two yachts one for him and one for his special team.

Meanwhile, Zane and Bella had been underwater for 1 and a half minutes without any use of oxygen. It's their connected lungs that are helping them. Zane stroked his leg hard leading to them reaching the top surface.

Bella opened her eyes and mouth and started taking heavy breaths from her mouth and nose. After she got normal, she saw Zane gesturing her towards something. She looked at that moment to see stairs on a black steel wall.

She looked up to see the big ship she saw while she was on the yacht that drowns for now. She looked at him and he replied

"Gonna take a whole day?"

"Is this yours?"

"Yes!"

"Then you son of a bitch, why didn't you come to save me when I was drowning"

"I did save you!"

"Yeah yeah after I loosed all my hopes"

"Listen to me, baby"

"Shut the fuck up," she said and started climbing up the stairs. In a few minutes reached the middle of the stairs which meant he was close to the top. But she made one mistake.

She looked down to see how high she was currently and with no happiness If she fell from there, there was no way God could save her, leave Zane.

She grabbed the stairs and rolled her hands and legs around it. And started screaming

"Zane help me!" She looked down at him in a pleading tone but Zane was in another mood.

He gestured to her with a zip mouth, making her realize he was following her last words.

She used her crying face to melt him and it did work he climbed up near her and took her in his embrace.

He turned her around but she resisted to let go the stairs so he asked

"Don't you trust me?" She instantly let go and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso and stuck to his body like a lizard on the wall.

Zane started climbing up while Bella hid her face in his neck and closed her eyes. After he reached the top he walked up to a beach chair where he made her sit and covered her with towels as it was getting darker and the temperature was falling.

After covering her head was about to walk away but Bella grabbed his hand and asked

"Why didn't you save me when you were here? What if something would have happened to me?"

"Do you think I would let even a hair fall from your scalp until in alive?"

"Do you know how long I thought for you about what will happen to you after I'Irown? How you continue your life? I wished you could move on from me and have kids with your future wife".

"First of all don't you dare talk about dying or I'll rail you here now and in front of everyone and I wouldn't care if anyone is watching us. Secondly, you're alive so why not I should plan kids with my one and only wife."

"Shut up or..."

"Or?"

She pulled him by his cheeks and started sucking his lips like a vacuum cleaner. Zane for a minute was shocked by her sudden action but later gained his dominance over the kiss pulling her closed by grabbing her waist with one hand and grabbing her hands in his other one.

They broke the kiss as one man interrupted them. Zane looked dead in his eyes as he disturbed their happy moment.

He asked Zane for something in gesture and Zane nodded. The man walks away and Zane shifts his attention back to his wife.

"What was that?" She asked pouting at him as she didn't get it.

"Nothing just getting ready for fireworks"

"Fireworks?"

"Yeah especially for you," he said pointing down to the ship of the enemy that was still in the water.

"Now!" He ordered a big canon that Bella thought was a showpiece and fired a big ball of something glowing on the yacht that was hatted on the still-watered.

That ball hit one of the two yachts making that one drown inside the water. The second one also moved away from its place due to the sudden big impact on the water.

Bella got scared looking at that and tried to walk away but Zane grabbed her hand and pulled her closer which led to their lips crashing with each other.

Under the sparking moon, they were kissing each other's lips without any mercy, biting them, sucking them. While someone watches them with betrayal in his eyes 

================================
Vote comment share Date 28 April'24