flirt .

It's been two days she didn't showed up.
Where did she actually went?. Did something bad happened to her. I snapped away from my thoughts as I realized jimin was saying something to me and I didn't paid attention to it.

" yoongi hyung! Are you listening? " He asked.

"Yes yes....I am ....keep talking " I tried to act cool.

" you are a terrible lier you know! ...I going washroom just take the pizza from the delivery guy " . He said sarcastically and went into the washroom.

I got up and and starts making my way towards my room but I remember I forgot my phone on sofa so I went back to living room but my one leg got trapped with another and I falls from stairs.

I closed my eyes tightly as I was ready to feel the pain on my face and chest area .

But.

Someone grabbed my hands and pulled me backwards , I spin around my hands landed on that person's waist and I ended up in one small pair of arms ....

And according to the situation.

It was a hug .

I opened my eyes and found myself hugging a girl...

It was her ...I can tell without looking at her face .

My breath unknowingly became heavy..maybe it's because i was about to fall.
I slowly pulled away to look at her face .

She was close.

Not that much .

But she was .

" where were you ? " The first thing I asked almost whispering.

"You should more careful or you'll end up like me " she said in a calm voice and then she let go off me. I fixed my clothes and cleared my throat.

"Where were you ? " i asked again.

" I don't want to answer that " she said making me a little furious.  I poke my tongue on my cheeks ...means she can leave whenever she want she can come whenever she want ...what the fuck is that.

Jimin came out of washroom and then he saw me and his gaze fell on her ...

Wait ....he can ...

" hyung...who is she ? " He asked me making my eyes a little widen ...it's not a good thing....not him God....I don't want any disaster....

" who ...I can't see anyone...no one is here " I said while walking so close to her so I can deny her presence.

She looked so confused at that time ...she might be thinking why I didn't told him the truth .....

Cus I don't wanted to answer his tons of questions which I didn't know the answers myself.

" can't you see that fucking beautiful girl " . He shouted pointing fingers at me making me more nervous. Did he called me beautiful?. A red blush appeared on my face I smiled at his compliment.

The door bell rings and here comes the pizza guy.. he runs to open the door .

" Hey buddy can you please come inside and tell us if there is a girl or not " jimin said forcefully dragged him in and I just faceplam myself in annoyance.

" sir ....there is ...no girl as much I can see...it just a handsome boy " he pointed at yoongi.

" you are blind as well go away.....ohhh shitttt..... I am losing my mind...." he sat on the sofa.....

" sorry to bother you buddy he is just not in his right mind.....you can leave the pizza here " I said politely.

He went outside and I took a breathe in relief.