chapter I - I'm an Ant!?

Huh?

Why am I still alive?

I mean, I feel alive.

What's this sphere around me?

I feel like trapped in an egg?

What's that noise outside? I want to see what's going on, so i wiggled my body to get out of here. With a burst of slimy residue, I came out of the world! But it's not what I've expected.

"W-what is this!?" I saw a bunch of ant eggs hatching all around me, there's so many that I couldn't even count it on my finger!

Eh?

Wait...

Wait, wait, wait! I don't have a finger?

I stared at my hands with confusion, trying to process what I'm seeing. "My hands... They're gone." I'm traumatized right now.

My hands turned into legs, and there's a bunch of them like an ant's legs. So... I'm an Ant!?

This only happens in anime and comics, and What'd ya know? It happened to me.

So this is a reincarnation, I'm reincarnated! "Haha! This is kinda freaking me out!"

So, where are we?

I scanned my surroundings to find myself in a cave with a bunch of my brothers and sisters hatching.

Growls...

I froze when I heard my stomach growl. So I need to find food to feed this hungry lion. While walking around, just passing by from my brother and sisters. I noticed that they're eating something, and I quickly walk towards them without hesitation' cause I'm really hungry.

"Oh~ you guys are eating something there, can we share?"  I was hoping for a good meal when my appetite is ruined by the food they're eating.

You want to know what kind of food is that? Well... They're eating their own siblings.

"Blech! I just-- blech!" I keep my distance from them before I vomited.

While wandering around hoping to find real food, I didn't noticed that someone is Infront of me.

"Ow!" I hit my head into something hard, when I look up, I saw big red ant, bigger than me and the others. Maybe this ants are adults, and their body is really hard.

I noticed that they're in a form of a circle, and very alert I must say. Then I noticed something inside their formation, "hmm... Huh, is that... Queen mother!?"

Ack! My ear hurts!!

A very high pitch sound Peirced through my eardrums, I came rolling on the ground because of the irritating sound.

After some seconds, it finally stopped. "God, what was that!?"

___________________
Answer:
<It's a skills called [Radio signal] it's mostly used by monsters with antenna to communicate with their own species or kin, that's the cause of the high pitch sound.>

<It says, "fuck off b*tch!" Means that you should stay away.>
____________________

Huh?

I don't care what it says, but... What is this?

A game like panel manifested out of thin air, it's looks like a system that I mostly see in RPG games.

Or maybe... This world is an isekai!

SCREECH!

"Okay, okay! I'm leaving!"

[Somewhere in the cave, away from my rude brothers and sisters]

"Ah~ finally, I'm all alone." I sat on a small rock just right behind me.

When I left the hatching zone, I took a left turn into the tunnel leading here, I mostly saw mushrooms, stones, and some glowing rocks.

hmm...

If there's a game-like panel that appeared right Infront of my eyes earlier, that must mean that I have status panel like the things in animes.

If you want to see your status panel, they mostly say...

"[Status!]"

__________________
Name: (nameless)
Race: red ant
Age: 0 year
Skill points: 100
LV.1

Health:500/500
Mana: 200/200
Strength: 167
Agility: 311
Defence: 211
Luck: 23

Skills:
[appraisal(S)] [dash(A)]  [poisonous bite(E)]

Passive skills:
[sense(E)] [status growth(??)] [skill growth(??)] [appraisal barrier(A)]

Titles: [lucky] [unique monster] [otherworlder]
__________________

My jaw dropped!

There's a bunch of skills in there, specially the MC's [appraisal] skill!

And what is this!?

Other... Worlder?

"Ah! I know, because I'm from another world! But, I'm in another..." Ugh! This complicated things, but, this is the otherworld. I must have a different perspective than the people here.

So, what's skill points?

__________________
Answer:
<Skill points: skill points can be obtained from powerful monsters, and the points you've gathered can be exchanged into skills>
___________________

"Wow, that's interesting... So, can I exchange them now?" I asked.

___________________
Answer: yes

Here's some skills that can be exchanged:
[war cry (B)] - (100pt)
[paralysis bite(E)] - (50pt)
[night vision(F)] - (10pt)
[after image(D)] - (100pt)
[erase presence(A) - (100pt) [future sight(A) - (100pt)
____________________

"Woah..." I stared in awe to the different types of skills that I can obtain right now.

But, the question is... What skill should I pick?

[To be continued ~]

Author:

It's a light novel, that's why it's short. By the way, this is the revised and continued very of the discontinued one. What do you think?