𝟏𝟕• 『The Hanma's』

Mulai dari awal

"Eh?" Both Takemitchi and Chifuyu exclaimed, looking at you in surprise.

"Does it have to be with them?" you asked, starting to feel a headache coming.

"Yes, unfortunately." Chifuyu said with a sigh.

"Please," Takemitchi pleaded, now gripping your shoulders gently, "think about it carefully, [Name]. I, no, we need your help."

"I am thinking about it carefully, and my answer is no."  you stated firmly. "I won't work with them, period."

"Wha-uh, [N-name]! You said you would help me!" Takemitchi cried out, looking betrayed.

"Did I? Hmm, I don't remember," you said, adding a playful tone to your response.

"[Name]!"

"What?"

"Pleaseee!!"

Chifuyu looked at Takemitchi in shock, taken aback by his sudden outburst.

"Uh, Takemitchi, I think we should respect [Name]-san's decisions," Chifuyu said, sweat dropping as he tried to remove Takemitchi's hands from your shoulders.

You let out a sigh as Chifuyu successfully removed Takemitchi's hands, expressing your frustration by crossing your arms.

"At least Chifuyu gets it," you remarked, rolling your eyes.

"But then I won't be able to change the future. I don't really trust Kisaki and Hanma that much," Takemitchi voiced his concerns.

You were quiet for a while, making the two boys in front of you nervous, but then you looked at Takemitchi in the eyes, causing him to jump back.

"Fine, I'll help since you're so desperate," you conceded reluctantly.

Takemitchi's eyes shined with hope at your words.

"Really?" Takemitchi said, trying to confirm if you're serious or not. When you nodded your head, he smiled at you and gave you a hug.

"O-oi, Takemitchi, don't you know about personal space?" Chifuyu said as he pulled Takemitchi away from you.

"The things I'd do for you, Takemitchi," you said, glaring at the boy while he nervously chuckled.

Massaging your now hurting head, the three of you walk back towards the two boys.

"Took you three long enough ♡," Hanma said when the three of you reached them.

"I'm guessing the two of you already explained the plan to her," Kisaki said, making you narrow your eyes.

"I only agreed to help because of these two. I can't let them be used by the likes of you," you said sternly, now glaring at Kisaki and Hanma.

Kisaki only stared at you, seemingly unaffected by your glaring, while Hanma chuckled, finding you adorable.

After a bit more talking, you found yourself with the four boys leaning on the railing, with you being in the middle of them.

"This is one screwed-up team," Kisaki said, leaning back.

"We're only here because we have the same goal," Takemitchi stated, resting both arms on the railing, his chin propped on top.

"This sucks," you muttered quietly while taking a bite of the sandwich you had with you, one of your hands inside the pocket of your jacket.

"I can't fuckin' stand you two," Chifuyu grumbled, a hand on his cheek.

"What's our team name gonna be?" Hanma asked, looking at all of you.

"The Hanma's?" he suggested.

"What 'bout, Team kill-'em-all?"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

  After the event that happened just a minute ago, you are now finally home, eating the dinner your dad saved for you.

Your dad and brother were already fast asleep, as they have a long day tomorrow like you, and thinking about it makes you feel even more exhausted.

Who knew that your evening would be so eventful?

With one final bite, you went to wash the plate you used, and after doing so, you went upstairs to your room.

Reaching your room, you immediately got your other phone from your drawer and checked your messages. Just as you expected, the unknown contact had texted you.

You clicked on the unknown contact and read the message: "Hakkai's planning to kill Taiju." The exact same words that Takemitchi told you.

You couldn't believe you didn't bring it with you. This was your old phone, the first one your father gave you. And for some reason, there was an unknown contact that kept sending you information that you just happened to need.

This 'informant' of yours was the reason you knew about Black Dragon and the Shiba family's background, and as much as it creeps you out, this person was still helpful.

"I still wonder who this person could be." you said, staring at the screen of your flip-phone before turning it off and going to the bathroom to freshen up so you could finally sleep.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Lost in Tokyo: The Witch

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈Lost in Tokyo: The Witch

Note
♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪

Not me editing Asa to be in the middle to represent you guys 😭

Also added the pic without the X on both Hanma and Kisaki's face ↑↑