("If you'll stay angry like this, then I won't tell you anything. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me, but honestly, it was satisfying to slit his throat,")

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you everything, Mr. Goat. So, hmm... where should we start from?"

"Everything," he muttered.

"Calm down, Mr. Goat, let me decide the censorship, you know?" He tried to intimidate me with his eyes, but I mirrored his expression.

"In short, I have a kind of connection with the Italian Mafia, and we're at odds," I explained, gesturing with my fingers.

"How? When? Why?" Veer fired off three questions in quick succession.

"Damn! I just said one line and you asked three questions. This is cheating, Bhai. Bunny, explain it to him," I said, giving Aarav a pointed look.

He responded with a questioning expression.

"What, do you expect me to answer three or four questions after every line? Nah! If you want to know, then don't interrupt me. No more questions."

"I kidnapped his son. That fucke--- um..I mean that fool thought I would do what he said. He paid for it. His man, Alessandro, disguised as an Indian to get to know more about us. He pointed his gun at Aarav last night, so I killed him," I explained.

"K-kidnapped?" They both elbowed each other in surprise.

"Of course, what's the big deal in that?" I retorted.

"Is there anything else you are hiding?" Aarav asked skeptically.

"Nope, nothing else," I replied, shaking my head.

"Still, don't you have any brain? You just killed him for this, and you got yourself hurt. Did you sell your brain somewhere? Then you'll say I think of you as a kid. What else should I think? You put yourself in daily trouble. If this continues, I will ban you from going out," Veer scolded me.

"Try me," I challenged.

"Abhi bhi akal nahi aayi hai," he muttered.

"Kabhi aayegi bhi nahi," I replied with a smirk.

"Wait, so you've known about all of this?" Veer pointed accusingly at Vihan.

"Um, well, yeah," Vihan stammered. "You asked me to find someone for our group, so I went to the fighting arena with Aarav Bhai. That's where I saw her and contacted her manager. We got her on board."

"She fights too?" Aarav's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Why not? Don't you think I'm capable?" I shot back.

"Given your size, it's a bit unexpected," Aarav replied.

"And you got her a transporting license too?" Veer interjected, his tone incredulous.

Vihan nodded, and both brothers gasped in shock.

"I really hope there aren't any more surprises or shocks you're keeping from us," Veer said, his voice strained.

"Maybe," I smirked, and they both sighed in resignation. "Well, you know, Veer, checking others' phones is a bad habit. Don't get used to it," I said with a knowing look.

We both understood what I was referring to. I knew he had tapped my phone, but I had deleted all the previous messages now.

As the door swung open, my entire family rushed inside. Now, I would have to cook up yet another story for them, one carefully censored to fit their expectations.

"Aashu, baccha.." Ma practically sprinted towards me, tears streaming down her face as she grasped my hand, while Dadi gently patted my head.

That's mazzani life , bas koi T.V chala do...