death.

The battlefield was located in a city or rather in what was previously the center of a city, ruins were scattered everywhere, shops, restaurants, buildings and schools all destroyed while the sun was covered by clouds, in some places the fire consumed bodies and remains of people still alive, the sound of combat echoed through the ruins, then the source of the sound was shown to be the fight of a group against a man, he had long black hair and red tattoos on his body and was holding a black sword those attacking him were a group of 6 people, 3 of them wearing a white uniform and the other 3 wearing armor, all of them were fervently attacking the man with tattoos who didn't appear to be suffering any damage, suddenly he stopped moving, looking at the group with a smile. in the face.

???- what are you laughing at you damn thing?!. A young man with black hair and strange eyes spoke, holding a whip, he had scratches on his body and looked at the man with hatred.

???- Subaru, this is not the time to get angry, so calm down! A young man with orange hair spoke, he had half of his uniform torn revealing wounds on his stomach and face, more specifically on the right side, a vertical red cut on his right eye, he held an ax with one of his hands, he looked at the group of masters and servants were all tired by the great battle that was taking place in the city, his mind was thinking about a thousand and one things, especially a recent event about his beloved Rider class servant, Medusa, that was supposed to be a special day for him and it was a beautiful day, the day of his engagement proposal, he prepared a lot for it, he tried his best to prepare for that day, he planned everything from the morning until the end of the afternoon with the special proposal more..... fate is not good for everyone, when he arrived at his house where he lived with his servant he heard moans coming from her room, approaching with his heart in his hand almost breaking he opened the door and there she was having sex with several men, You froze at the door, your head and heart were denying with all your strength the scene you saw, between running or just shouting in anger at her, you just stood there without showing emotion.

???- why ....?. You questioned while listening to that scene, your dear servant was already keeping an eye on you as soon as you opened the door her face turned pink and her eyes fixed on you while a smile appeared on her face as she spoke.

Medusa- ah....hi master~, I see you arrived early. He spoke with a casualness that offended you.

Medusa- you know I didn't expect you to arrive earlier so I'm having fun here, were you planning something? He spoke while looking at you when he finished he waited for her response but she didn't come so she just looked at you confused.

???- why?. The servant just smiled even more at that and spoke.

Medusa - why...? Simple master meru, you are weak. Those words hurt much more, for some reason you didn't want to cry, you just wanted to move away from the place and dive into your own melancholy, you looked at your servant while despair was evident in your eyes, you passed a hand over your forehead and fixed it. your hair orange as sweat passed through your eyes, you just sighed in defeat as the death wish poured through your mind but you wouldn't do that you wouldn't kill yourself as soon as you got to the kitchen with the nearest knife, no!, if you did that medusa would disappear from reality along with you so that would kill your loved one, damn, even after the scene you saw you still love her on that level?!, you just looked deep into your servant's eyes before sighing again in silence and looking to the ceiling and then to a headboard next to the door, on the floor was a picture frame you picked it up and looked at it, in it was a photo of you with your servant do you remember that day, the day you confessed to her that you were weak A weak smile appeared on your face as tears finally fell along with all your pain, incredibly it was a silent storm you didn't make any noise, you placed the photo back on the headboard and smiled at the photo before leaving the room, unfortunately you didn't notice One detail, there was a crack in the glass of the picture frame above your face, that was a bad omen, now on the battlefield you can't imagine how that could get worse. You looked at the man as he started to laugh.

"-hahaha..... simple.... I won..." his voice came out calmly as he stopped moving he opened his arms as a smile appeared on his face.

"- I'm sorry my children but now is the time for you to go find your father!." After that speech, everyone was on guard waiting for an attack but the wind left a slight breeze, at that moment your body told you to run away, but deep in your mind you just wanted to stay standing still you knew that if the wind reached you it would be your end, but that wasn't scary, it was just a moment of pain and then you would have a rest from all your suffering, you stood still while the wind passed by you and your companions, silence soon took over the place, you stared at the man while your body remained motionless, your lips moved on their own.

Meru- as your master, I command that you not die as soon as I die. The symbol on your hand glowed red as you dropped your weapon.

Subaru- .....me-r-u. that voice caught your attention and you looked to the side seeing your friend, Subaru looking at you and you noticed that a large hole was in his chest or rather in half of his chest he had destroyed a good part of his torso taking his arm, he He just looked at you as a smile formed on his face, blood began to run down his lips.

Subaru- see you on the other side. He spoke before looking up and falling back, the blood soon spread across the floor.

He was dead, you knew that all the rest of your companions were dead too, you just looked ahead and saw the person responsible for this, your eyes met and you just sighed and looked up seeing the blue sky, so beautiful, You started to think about several things, shit, you just wanted to see that smile again, your servant's beautiful smile, see her smiling while waving at you unfortunately you won't see her in the same way again, Medusa's words echo through your mind , you try to put it out of your mind, after all it's not a good idea to take this torment with you to the other side, but that smile was so beautiful for someone who has already suffered so much, your mind takes you to an imaginary scenario, you are in a house in the countryside, your wife has just arrived from work, she is still as beautiful as ever, you approached her with a smile on your face while delicately holding a child in your lap, you are a happy family, looking up you see a couple of birds passing by, it made a smile appear on your face, you feel your arms falling away from your body as gravity pulls your upper part down, you fall but not completely, your head falls first, you can see the rest of your upper part falling apart when hitting the ground you no longer feel anything your hearing is gone while your vision is black your last thoughts are.

Meru- (goodbye medusa....) . And so you just died, your tormentor just looked at you while remaining silent, then he turned to leave but he came across a woman with pink hair who was in a combat stance, the figure just smiled at her as she passed by. without any interesting show anyway, in silence he passed by the jellyfish and disappeared in the blink of an eye, the woman was confused but something was wrong her instincts said so she looked ahead and saw what was left of the group that was fighting the invader and her eyes widened as her legs wobbled she approached quickly as tears formed in her eyes she reached his head and saw his face.....it was strange....on his face was a peaceful look while a smile was present on her face, while tears fell down her face, the servant noticed something, her master used his command seal to prevent her death, she soon understood his hands and grabbed her head, hugging her, it was ironic to say the least, she was the one who had having been decapitated now she was holding the head of her master who she betrayed, he did not deserve here, his greed took her there he will have just paid a price, his own blood and life while crying the servant spoke only one word.

Medusa-.....I'm sorry.