Wanted: Dead or Alive

Start from the beginning

Then it hit me, and I sank down in my chair, hand over my mouth as Rory pulled the Doctor further in, understanding as well as he sat him down. "I thought you knew..." I muttered putting my hands in front of my face, breathing shallowly as I then looked at him. "Doctor, I, I'm so sorry, I thought you knew, I thought that Melody would tell you..."

He looked at me in shock, then at Rory who was wearing the same facial expression as I was, though the Doctor didn't care about that. "Mini-Ponds, what? Tell me, what did you think that I knew? Come on, tell me, please. Please, Amy, Rory..."

"Sera's dead." I rushed, then leaned down, breathing hard as I had to say it, and my heart started thudding hard in my chest. "Seraphina died of heartbreak because she thought you were dead."

"No." He shook his head, not believing me. "Amy, no, she's strong, she is not dead, she can't be dead..." Then he started shaking, hiding his face in his hands, and I knew he was crying. "Please, no, no, no..."

That set me off a little and I walked over to him, wrapping my arms him and letting him hide his face in my shoulder. "Hey, hey, it's fine. Please, come on, you can't do this, you know that if you let yourself do this then you'll go just the same and then we'll lose both our Time Lords." 

"She can't be gone, please, please, don't let her be gone..." The Doctor muttered, sobbing hard. "God, just don't let her be gone, don't let me be alone again..."

"Doctor!" I snapped, pulling back and looking at him. "Stop it! Stop it or I will slap you! Please, I have already lost Seraphina, I am not losing you as well! Doctor, stop it!"

He managed too, tears still falling down his cheek and his big green eyes were shimmering with so many yet waiting to fall. "Amy I don't want to be alone. I've been alone before thinking that she was dead, I don't want her to be dead again now... I don't want to be alone..."

"I know." I told him, placing my hand on his cheek. "I know, and I've had to live with the fact that my sister has been gone for 2 years now, and that I can't even lay flowers on her grave because her body burned when the shop went up. Stupid arsonists." I tried to smile, but he couldn't smile back, still lost in the loss of Seraphina. "Doctor, think of it this way... All that rage is gone. You know it is, because in death you find peace. And she deserved that, she deserved to go back to the happy, bubbly way she was and now hopefully she's found that, OK? Seraphina Pond has found peace."

Phina:

"Oh, will you just fucking die!" I snarled, shooting the arrows from the top of the lift shaft, trying to kill all of the Surphians as they climbed towards me and I just wanted to be able to have enough time to reach the detonator and blow the shaft. "Vostede é tan vil vai vostede Fuckers simplemente morrer!" I shouted, though I couldn't actually hear anything. I always had headphone's in, and that meant that people thought I was deaf, which I wanted. I was nothing like Sera now.

It had been over 12 years since I had died, and I went home every month to see the kids, not that it felt like 12 years for them. There one week, gone the next, back in another week, meaning they visibly saw me age and gain quite a collection of scars. Watching Luke start to work for UNIT, working high up in research, but coming home every night to look after Sky, cooking her dinner, and make sure she was doing her home work. Every month, I made sure that they were all doing well, that everything they had worked as a defence against aliens, that Rani and Clyde were OK. Marcus and Rani had gotten pretty close now, and I smiled when I had a vision of them both in the future. They were only 6 years apart, when she was 20...

But now, I was back on this space station, where all of the crew had been turned into Surphians, and they were slowly drifting through the galaxy and turning more and more people. I'd been here 3 months, trying to find the Queen but she kept moving. I was closing in though, I knew I was, I'd blown up most of the ship, meaning that it was getting trapped in places. I was going to get it.