CPT 2: A bad faith with my devil model.

WARCH.

  "Hello dad!" I answered the call of a millionaire as I whirled the steering wheel of my car to the right.
  "Come over to my hotel now, I wanna introduce you to some important guests" he said.
  "I'll get home before coming because I'm worn out now.
  "Drinking again, anyways get here in less than thirty minutes" he said and the call ended.
  Getting home, I got down from the car and got in the huge millionaire's mansion.
  I strolled a long walk to my room, as I entered and locked it, I got in the shower and let the cold water run through me as I rapidly ran through my hair, sort of like combing it with my hands.
  I was done bathing and brushing as I dried my pure black hair and styled it to the front still with my undercut.
  I got in a red shirt and a black suit, a black trousers and a red sneakers.
  Still in the huge millionaire's mansion as I baded my bragging mother before stepping out.
  I drove off, reaching my dad's hotel as I dashed in and being led in by a bodyguard.
  I pressed a button of the lift as it took few seconds before it opened, I got in as the bodyguard pressed number thirteen and up we went.
  We reached up and got out, standing Infront of the entrance as I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I adjusted my suit plainly and put on a normal look.
  Finally I entered and to my greatest surprise I saw three dazzling people, there was a man just like my dad, sort of like the father, an elegant woman next to the man, the last person was a sexy looking young woman, her black stretched bob kept a cool sensation and she looked familiar from the back.
  "Here you are son!" My father's thick voice groaned out, he was sitting on a sofa opposite them.
  The young woman turned back to face me slowly, I didn't know when and what made my heart beat faster.
  Immediately my eyes set on her face it widened, my breath got hitch and my heart seized for some seconds.
  "Shoot!" She muttered with a smirk.
  "Fuck" I mumbled.
  "Have you guys met before" the elegant woman whispered normally.
  "At the club" she smirked wider.
  "What a coincidence" she muttered under her breath and I could even hear her.
  "Even though you guys already met as a coincidence, I would like to start with the introduction"my dad gestured.
  "Warch, come over and sit next to me " my millionaire gestured and I did what he asked gently.
  "Here is my close friend, he's a billionaire" he said pointing to the man.
  "He's a popular businessman and he's higher than me in business but we kinda work together" they both chuckled as I crossed a leg over the other.
  "Here's the billionaire's wife, she's an online businesswoman, always working no matter what" he exclaimed.
  "The last but not least, the billionaire's only daughter and only child just like you are, a trustee model and a popular model here in Luxembourg " he bluffed out.
  "I will also introduce my son here, he's my only son and a owner of diamond hotel, that's the 4th largest hotel in Luxembourg, he's also dealing with business despite being young" he chuckled but I lowered  gaze like I wasn't listening.
  "Warch!, I called you here not to have meetings but to get you married to his daughter"
Wait, did I just hear him say I'm getting married to a devil.
  I scoffed and faced my millionaire " kidding right" with a starred gaze.