CPT 1: Mistakened her to a perfect model

WARCH

Bearing am unreasonable name of warch, I never wonder why girls follows me around, I am really handsome, I had a cursing rich father who is a millionaire, a lonely bragging mother not allowed outside, and also being the only child of such parents I always got what I wanted.
  Most times I go out with sexy models to night club usually when I'm drunk, they give themselves to me and I give them the amount they wants, sometimes I date and dump casually.
  Taking two shots of liquor, my brain level was high as I groaned crazily in the club at night, I glanced at a sexy model, well all sexy girls to me are models, I slowly approached her as I sat opposite her.
  "Hi sexy!"
  "Hi handsome" her sweet voice enhanced my mind as she sipped her beer, though people thinks I believe in love but I clearly don't, cause love blinds people, if it possesses you'll be controlled and you'll always love, for me love is a trap, love is a prison, and I believe if I love I can never save myself from it that's why I never loved and I'll never.
Back to my models, I slowly caressed her hands and a soft moan was released slowly from her.
  "Wanna taste" I asked and she gave a slight nod with a smirk, I pulled her up as we approached the bartender.
  "One room" I said and I was handed over a key to a room, I unlocked the room, got in and locked it back.
I stared at her from up to down with her sexy dress of an armless half red half black mini gown that reached quarter of her fairy skin thigh, a black pump heels and her red ribbon used to tie her short heavy bob with few strands left to the front.
  I approached her, drunk and pushed her hard to the bed, I smirked as I leaned my left leg next to her right thigh and my right leg next to her left thigh, my posture was about sitting on her opened thigh.
  I slowly caressed her thigh as it pulled up her short dress, I was clearly seeing her red panties, I continued as I completely pulled off her dress, I also set my eyes glued to her red bra and her pops was really big for her bra, she was really sweet and enjoying.

    *******
  I woke up still in the club as morning sun shined bright on my face, I turned to face right expecting to see my sexy model but to my greatest surprise I didn't see her but a piece of white paper on the bed, I grabbed it and saw a written statement saying.
   (  You are great but only a miracle could make us meet again, a good moment spending time with you even though we didn't later do anything fucking)
  "What the fuck!" I flipped away the paper as I ran through my hair with anger.
  This is the first time in my life I wake up to see my model gone before me leaving some fucking letter instead of me, like hell in my life my model woke up before me, it seems I Mistakened her to a perfect model but instead she considered me the perfect handsome guy and that's a devil model not the perfect model.
  "Fuck fuck fuck!" I hitted the bed hard three times.
  In few minutes, I got in my outfit and left the club paying my owed cheek to the bartender.
Reaching outside the club, I got in my half red half black car and drove off with intense speed, well I love speeding.
                                           ****