✨Bonus✨

It's a gift for you all, on the occasion of 2 years of this book. Enjoy!

"Siddy?" Shehnaaz called him before entering their bedroom

She comes here from the kitchen to call him for lunch after serving dishes on the dining table. But her legs movement comes to a pause just near the door seeing him sleeping like a baby cuddling with her pillows. The view only makes her smile. She found him cute.

"Who can tell this man is going to be a father soon; when he himself looks like a baby while sleeping?" She thought smiling admiring the cute view in front of her eyes.

They're expecting for the first time.

She walked inside and moved towards her bed side and sat next to his sleeping figure, still admiring him. She can do it all her life. Until her last breath. Allah SWT has really taken extra time while making him. Just for her.

"Cutie pie," She mumbled admiring him. "I'm so lucky to have you."

Indeed she is lucky to have him as her husband and as her love. He is everything she ever asked for. She loved him even before she knew what love truly means.

She will never forget how she used to admire him secretly. From afar. She will never forget how she felt when she saw him topless in her brother's bedroom. It was a view for her for sure. How she stole his white t-shirt without his knowledge. It was risky but she did it effortlessly while packing his bag. Thanks to his lazy ass in packing bags.

The moment she realized her feelings for him, it was definitely painful for her. Seeing your love kissing another woman is painful. But now she doesn't regret it anymore. She understood it was needed. Needed to make her realize her true feelings for him. That it's not just a mere crush but love. Deep passionate selfless love.

No doubt, she still cursed his ex sometimes. Not openly in front of him but in mind, secretly. For keeping them apart for over a year. For making her hurt her Sidharth.

Sidharth told her what pain he went through the time she avoided him, from the day after his birthday.

Sometimes she wonders maybe it was needed too. For him To come out from his shield and accept her. Or maybe not. Because, it was his mother Radhika who helped him to accept his feelings for her not his ex-girlfriend. Whatever it was, she is happy with him. She is happy that they have overcome all their fear and insecurities.

Her right hand moves into his silky black hair to ruffle, out of habit. She always does it when she makes him sleep sometimes. He loves it. He loves it when she pamper him with love and affection.

He is a baby. Her baby.

Feeling her touch in his hair he moved a little making her hand movements come to a pause. But she gets relaxed when he sleeps more comfortably hugging her pillow.