PART- 41

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please   do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

Unedited part.

___________________________

Flashback continued...

Shehnaaz comes near him and cupped his face and cares her thumbs softly making him more sad thinking how he will live without her. Who is his love of his life, his everything. Who loves him so much maybe more than he do to her. Next moment his thought was broken with her concerned voice.

Sana- Siddy, kya hua? Ap roh kyu rahe ho? Thik ho naa ap? Kuch pareshani hai apko? Huhh? Kuch der pehle toh thik the ap? asked in concern caresing his cheeks softly giving him immense peace just by her mere touch which he need the most now

He didn't replied to her as he was not able to understand what to say to her that he wants to go away from her and everyone as he's feeling her don't belong there now. But still people love him which he don't deserve. He deserve nothing. He don't deserve his Naaz as he just got to know his truth that he's his mother's illegitimate child with some Hamzah. Who is he? He don't know.

Sana- Main kuch puch rahi hoon Bebu? Kya hua hai apko? Huhh? Kuch boliye naa? asked trying to hug him but Sidharth immediately moved away from her

Shehnaaz smiled and took him on terrace holding his hand tightly making him confused. That why she is smiling rather than getting hurt or angry on him the way he moved away from her or to say it precisely he tried to push her away from him not to get weak infront of her seeing her love for him. But little did he knows he will eventually fall weak infront of her love soon.

Sana- Siddy, It was just a normal hug. There's nothing called hawas in it. Kiss thodi kar rahe the hum. Hmm! Abhi hug karne do mujhe. Abhi hum terrace pe hai niche nahi. Ab koie nahi dekhega. I know you need it. I mean YOU NEED ME THE MOST.. saying this she hugged him tightly and snuggled into his chest

Sana- Hug karo ap.. said like an order when he didn't reciprocate the hug

She plant a soft lingering kiss on his chest making him weak on his knees finally. That kiss hit on his heart making him wake up from his daze of stupidity which caused by his overthinking nature. Without wasting a second he hugged her more tightly and snuggled into her neck and started to cry making her more anxious and worried for him. He needs her the most. He knows he need her now and the rest of his life. He can't live without her, her love, her care, her pampere, her everything. He needs her to breath as she's is his life, his solace, his world, his everything.

"I can't live without her. I NEED HER. I-I badly need my Naaz. I need her to live. I don't wanna go away from her and MY FAMILY. Yes, they're my family. They loves me the most. They accepted me the way I'm. Dad, he loves me the most. Rozal loves me. Darling, she loves me like her own son. Fuppa ji loves me too. Shahzad loves like his own big brother. I can't break their trust on me. I can't leave them. I can't break my Dad's trust who was trying to protect me for all my life. Hmm. I won't go anywhere now. But I need to talk with Naaz. She have the right to know my truth. Agar usko mere saath rehna hai, toh thik hai aur agar nahi rehna then... I-I'll beg her to stay with me. Hmm! I can't go away from her. I was thinking like a fool to go away from them. Her arms is my home, my solace. How will I live without my solace and stay away from my own home!?"

When he was thinking all this snuggling more into her neck still crying silently. When Shehnaaz let him cry in her arms which is his solace. She was continuously running her fingers into his hair softly and was planting soft kisses on his chest trying to make him calm. After sometime he finally became normal still standing in same position. Her arms have the magic which made him think straight rather than in his overthinking nature he was about to made a blunder. By going away from her and his family. Who still loves him by their core knowing his reality then how can he do this injustice towards them who are HIS FAMILY.