PART- 50 🔞

WARNING: This part will have highly mature content.. So, if you are not 18+ or not comfortable to read then please do avoid/skip this part.. As I don't want any kind of negatively in my comment section...

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

Unedited part.. Adjust with the mistakes!

___________________________

It's the next morning; when Sidharth and Shehnaaz was sleeping peacefully snuggling into each other's arm. Her face was snuggled into his bare chest and hands were wrapped around his torso. When his hands were protectively wrapped around her bare waist and their bare legs were entangled together. They were totally mingled with each other like two inseparable souls. But as they sun rays comes through the window's curtain from a corner and kissed on his face. He groan in irritation and changed his side facing her and snuggled into her neck but his hands were still holding her fragile body protectively.

A satisfying smile played on his handsome face as he inhaled her still closing his eyes. She was smelling like him now. His manly strong cologne was coming from her now. Which tells the world how he loved her last night. It was pure and passionate. He plant a soft lingering kiss on her neck making her move a little in her sleep. She snuggled more into his chest resting her soft lips right on his heart making his heart warm and he smiled blissfully. He was awake now but he thought to be like this for sometime. He plant a wet kiss on her sweet spot making her quiver in his hold. She puts her one leg on his legs and her right hand unknowingly went on his buttocks and she cares it softly and hold it firmly making his eyes wide open and his sleep was already out of the window because of it.

A carnal of desire to make love with her in morning comes in his mind. Morning makeout. Just by seeing her bare body which had numerous red and blue marks on her body of love bites by him which he gave last night. And their sleeping position. The way it was infront of his eyes. Their entangled legs and the way the sun ray was kissing her bare legs was a visual treat for him making him highly aroused. He cares his hand sensually on her thighs making her move closer to him in her sleep. Now their lower body parts was crashing with each other creating havoc in his body. When his jaan was still in deep slumber not knowing what she is doing in her sleep to her jaana. 🔥

He knows how much his Naaz loves to sleep. She is his personal sleeping beauty princess. But what he will do now. He is highly aroused now thanks to his innocent Naaz who can make him arouse even in her sleep with her sleeping position. To control his desires he puts the duvet over them and covered their body perfectly as he knows how much his jaan must be in pain because of their last night wild love making sessions. They went for 3 rounds when it was their first time. But Of course taking short breaks in middle. He just can't had enough of her. They made love till 3am in morning. He knows she is in pain. She needs rest but most importantly she need sleep. The 2nd love of her life her precious sleep. First obviously him and her family. 💖

He took her in his arms and hold her as tightly as possible pasting their body together to calm his inner desire by it only. Feeling her as close as possible to his body. He checked the time on his phone which said 8 o'clock. Seeing the time he thought to sleep an hour more. He closed his eyes and snuggled into her neck to sleep again for an hour. Shehnaaz eyes opened after sometime feeling his steady hot breaths falling on her neck sending chills down her body. She noticed her hand was holding his butt cheeks firmly so was his. He too was holding her butt cheeks firmly. Their front bodies were crashing with each other and also their lower body and her cheeks turned red automatically feeling shy and her inner desire raised too. As his junior was poking on her womanhood.