PART- 13 ❤

I WANT 150 VOTES & 60 COMMENTS.. & DO INLINE COMMENTS TOO.... NEXT PART ONLY AFTER YOU DO IT....😏

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

___________________________

Sid- Naaz... please tell me what exactly happened that night.... said after sometime

But she was silent still sobbing in guilt making him more curious and anxious too thinking what might had happened that day... So, he again called her name....

Sid- Shehnaaz please... tell me God damn it... What happened that day.... I'm getting restless yaar.... said restlessly shaking her hand a little

She looked at him with guilty eyes which made his heart churned into pieces seeing her like this...

Sid- Naaz... please.. I'm begging you...

Sana- Siddy... Woh...... Ap...

Flashback Start...

It was his birthday night... All his friends decided they will do party in a club in the evening... At first Sidharth denied it as his parents will not agree for it... On top of it he himself was not ready to go as there will be alcohol which is haram for him... On top of it he reads 5 times salat (namaz) regularly... And if he will consume by mistake then he won't be able to perform his salat for next one month.. But as they forced him a lot he eventually agreed to go at the end and went for the party... Saying to them and family that he will have only juice and cold drinks not alcohol.

After doing party he came back home been quite a lot drunk as he never consumed alcohol in his whole life only a glass was enough to make him drunk.. Which he had unknowingly when one of his friend spiked his cold drink.. As he reached home.. He saw no one was at home then he remembered SM told him that all the 3 girls will go out for shopping and his father must be at office now... This made him happy but guilty that no one will comes to know about this.. His vision was blurry and everything infront of his eyes was spinning.. His legs were shaky too... His friends dropped him home in his (Sid) car itself...

He tried to go towards his room directly with lots of struggle but eventually fall on the ground inside his bedroom with a thud making a loud sound.. Where Shehnaaz was in her room talking with Jiya and Rohit.. She didn't went for shopping telling SM that she's not feeling good and will take rest in home only... Where in actually she was mentally and emotionally drained and she needed some peace of mind to think what Piya asked to do her...

Listening the sound she cuts the call saying them bye and went outside to check from where the sound came... Soon she saw Sidharth was struggling to stand up from the ground making her confused.. She quickly went near him and understand that he had consumed alcohol making her hell angry on him... Without saying anything to him she pulled him from the floor with lots of difficulty as he is huge in size infront of her tiny size...

Sid- Naaz... Baby.... said happily in his tipsy voice

Sana- Siddy apne sharb piya hai... said angrily making him sit on the bed somehow

Sid- Abeyyyyy.. Maine sha...rab thoriiiii.. piya hai beyyyy... Maine tohhhhhh.... (kept a finger on his cheeks acting as if he is trying to remember looking adorable and cute) Colddd.. cold drink piya tha yaar... cute.. cutie pie....

Sana- Accha!? Aaj kaal log cold drink pike bhi talli hote hai... Mujhe toh aaj pata chala.... said sarcastically

Listening this he gave a smile to her showing all his teeth looking absolutely cute and adorable making her smile a little but soon she made a stern face and he made a sad pout holding his ear with a sorry face making her melts in a jiff and she giggled seeing his cuteness....