✨Bonus✨

Mulai dari awal

She smiles knowing he is doing this to get some of her cologne from it. Her sweet scent makes him relax and feel at home. She is his home.

Finding him way too adorable she leaned closer to his handsome face and placed a soft lingering kiss on his forehead. But before she knew she was kissing his whole face.

Her kisses were soft and touches were gentle trying hard not to wake him up, not right now. Lunch can wait for a moment.

He is looking damn adorable and tempting at the same time. She just wanted to keep kissing him until he wakes up from his deep slumber then kiss her back, or maybe fuck her too. They're very much active in sex, even during her pregnancy. Of course, they don't do rough ones; but sweet love making.

A low hum left him mouth making her lips pause on his jawline which she was kissing a second before.

"I should let him sleep? Hmm!" She slowly moves away from his face and sits straight resting her back against the headboard.

She looks down at him with a smile again but then she frowns remembering how tired he must be for his over working.

He is over working for the last few weeks. He was in a hurry to complete his on-going projects to get some off days to spend some quality time with her. Just for her. Today was his last day at work, before taking a long ten days off.

They planned to go Maldives for a week. Their flight is the day after tomorrow.

Maldives, is the place where Shehnaaz wanted to go for their honeymoon. But they couldn't go there in the past years as they were busy with their life. First, her college. Then job. His work. Now this baby. But finally, now they're going there; on the occasion of their 3rd marriage anniversary.

Their anniversary is tomorrow. For them,  their family had thrown a party at their hotel, Noor. Not any outsiders. Just both their families alone with Rozal's in-laws.

Three years of their marriage and everything still feels like the first year. They're still in their honeymoon period. No doubt they had fights but not like killing each other or sleeping on the couch or not in talking terms type.

Their fights are mostly very basic husband and wife domestic fights. For keeping wet towels on bed or couch. Or getting late before leaving for work or anything together.

They believe in solving their fights before hitting the bed at night. As both can't sleep without each other, cuddling. Also their hormones won't let them go away from each other. Especially, Sidharth.

He must look like a giant hulk type of a man from outside but from inside he is a baby. A fucking toddler. Who needs 24/7 attention and pampering from his beautiful wife, Naaz. She doesn't complain or get irked seeing him so clingy, as she herself seeks his attention and love.

They're just made for each other.

She lay down next to him after pulling her pillow from his grasp. A frown comes on his face in sleep but it flew away the moment he felt her on her pillows place. In his sleep, he pulled her closer cuddling with her.

She smiles seeing his action, and kisses his cheeks with affection making him smile in response, in sleep. She smiled thinking he even recognize her touch in sleep. Thinking she closed her own eyes, resting in his arms. She is not sleepy.

After half an hour, she heard a knock on their bedroom door, along with his mother's voice calling them for lunch.

She immediately open her eyes and answered, "Coming in few minutes,"

"Okay." She left.

After struggling for a few minutes she released herself from his tight hold, in this he woke up.