28. I Feel Safe With Him

Tyler's POV

"Hey Tyler's Grandpa and Grandma, how are you?" Karen said walking to them and giving them a hug, but kept distance because they weren't her parents but my Dad's parents.

Such a bitch

"We are good Karen, how was your flight?" Grandma asked being a kind human that she is.

"Ugh, so annoying, we ran out of fuel for our Private Jet, so we had to take a normal aeroplane with other passengers, ugh." She said with disgust on her face.

Then she turns her face to Mom. "Well if it isn't my sister Belle, long time no see!" She said giving Mom a hug that Mom hardly returned back. "Hey handsome" she said to Dad, touching his beard.

"Welcome Karen, it's a pleasure to seeing again after 5 years." Mom said smiling as wide as she could but she didn't smile with her eyes.

"Of course it's a pleasure seeing me." She said sitting on the couch and dropping her bag on the center table in front of her. "Oh don't mind me, carry on with whatever you were doing." She said as we immediately continued to the what we were doing.

"Guys come on, let's go." I said going up stairs with my friends behind me.

"Tyler! Tyler honey! Tyler dear!" She shouted as I sighed and went to meet her but I ain't putting a fake smile.

"Aunty Karen, it is so not nice to meet you." I said straight up.

"Ugh, you never liked me." She stated and her eyes darted over to my friends standing and waiting for me by the staircase. "Oh my goodness!" She shouted as I looked over to my friends to see what made her shout like that.

"Leo is that you?". She said with her stupid face and walked over to him. "My oh my, you've been working on your body, nice." She said touching his arms and leaving her mouth open, then Leo immediately slapped her hands away.

"It nice to see you too, Mrs. Woodenbrow." He said calling her last name.

"Oh come on, don't be like that," she said flirting with him, oh my God.

"Flirt with your husband's dick, not mine." He said as they all went up to my room and I was behind them.

"And um, you may have been invited to this house, but your definitely not invited to my fucking room." I told her, whispering and warning her to keep far away from me as I children watched both of us.

"I don't care about your fucking room that it will make me go to it, Tyler." She whispered back and left back to her seat as Kayla gave her a finger as we both laughed and she entered the kitchen and I went to my room.

°°°

"I really cannot stay in this house, with her in it." Mia said.

"Let's just forget about her." Willow stated sipping the wine from her glass.

"I now understand what you guys meant," Luna said. "She is a serious and total bitch, just like her name."

"The thing about people like her is that, you don't even need to know that they are a Karen because just the way they talk or move, will show the Karen in them." Caleb added.

"They don't even need the name." Timothy insinuated as we all shook our heads agreeing with him.

"Let's just talk about something else, just her name makes my stomach to rumble." I implicated trying to change the subject.

There was silence in the room, probably because they didn't know what do say to change the topic. "So, has anyone been accepted to the colleges that they applied for?" Scarlett asked seeking an answer.