02

( Taehyung room💜)

( Taehyung room💜)

Here in Kim's mansion a pretty boy was sleeping like a baby doll with a pout, and others were admiring this baby doll because why not and who didn't want to see the a cute little sight, but soon admire got disturbed by Jimin's phone, Namjoon, Lisa, and Taehyung parents are looking at him and shushed him when Taehyung gorn in sleep.

Jimin quickly held his phone and went outside to attend his call, and he saw it was his secretary, he picked up the call.

Jimin: Yes.!!!

Secretary: Sir, Today you have a meeting with Kang's cooperation at 4:00pm.

Jimin: okay I will be there.

Secretary: okay sir. She said and jimin ended the call, and went to tae room to see is he wake or not.

When he entered, he saw tae was sitting but hid eyes were still closed.

Jimin: Tae. he slowly whispered , tae opened his eyes, and hid family coo his cuteness.

Tae: Umm. he said

Jimin: We had to go office tae, have you checked your schedule. he asked, tae shakes his head

Tae: No I have to check chim.

Jimin:Then go ahead tae, and after checking the schedule we have to go. he nodded and grab her phone and call a number.

Tae: Hello.

???: Yes sir.

Tae: Can you check my schedule today.

Secretary: Yes sir sure,

You have a meeting with lee cooperation at 2:00pm and also metting with our staff at 5:00pm.

Tae: ok I'll be there. he hung the call and looked at Jimin who was already looking at him.

Jimin: ok freshen up and come downstairs. he said and Taehyung nodded and left to bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After freshening up, Taehyung comes downstairs where his family waiting for him in dinning table.

He smiled and slowly sat on a chair and looked at hid family.

Tae: Good morning guys.

They all: Good morning tae. Then started eating their breakfast.

Tae-seon: Tae we are going to Japan.

Tae: Who dad. he was confused

Min-ah: Me and your dad who else.

Tae: Ok and. he asked his mom and dad, like why they are telling him.

Tae-seon: You have to be alone at home tae, that's why we are telling you. He said while Taehyung rolls-his-eyes.

Tae: Dad you know iam not a kid. He pouted.They smiled at his.

Lisa: That's whay they are thinking.

Jimin: Yes!! But you don't know, he always love to be alone in home. he said and tae glaring at jimin and family except Namjoon, who was controlling their laugh and he look at namjoon with pout who melted like a icecream.

Namjoon: Hey, don't tease my baby brother. He said they roll- there-eyes and looking at namjoon with annoyed, he always melted for taehyung but not only he everyone melted for taehyung when he look at them with pouty lips.

They all: ok ok.

Lisa: we can't win against him.

Tae-seon: yeah i agree.

Min-ah: Mee too.

Jimin: Mee three.

Lisa: Mee four.

Namjoon: Mee five.

Tae: Mee six. he said but everyone looked at him he smiled at them and they smiled back.

Tae-seon: Min-ah let's go we have to pack our luggage. She nodded.

Tae: When you are going to Japan mom and dad.

Min-ah: Tomorrow and tae don't bring your boyfriend to home. She said to Taehyung, who was looking at her mother "what the fuck" look but his brother and his sister more like best friends was bursted into laughter and his parents look at them.

Namjoon: You are thinking too much mom.

Lisa: Yes very too much my god. She laughed again.

Jimin: Mom he never do like this kind of stuff early, but we have to wait maybe soon. Tae glare at them. Who quickly shut their mouths, his family left the room, Now Taehyung looks at them and god knows what happen to them next....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hey there buns💚💜

How was the chapter buns, did you enjoy and share your thoughts in comments section and do votes❤️✨

🐥FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME BUNS💕🫶🏻