10.First date (pt.2)

Do vote & comment ✨
Your reviews will always be appreciated !

*The chapter is still unedited ⚠️

HAPPY READING ❤️

As I pulled up to Chauhan's house , my heart races with anticipation

As I pulled up to Chauhan's house , my heart races with anticipation . This isn't just any date , but it's a beginning of forever with the woman I love . I got off from the car , gathered my nerves as it's for the first time in these 29 years of my life that I'm going out with a woman , and I'm glad that she's the woman I love , that she's my woman .

I double check my reflection in the car mirror . Wait I'm behaving like a teenage lover . Am I getting nervous, I can't believe I'm the same Veer Singh shekhawat who won't even think twice before killing anyone and here oh god, huh .

Walking to the door I feel something that I never did but above all I can't wait to see her .
Tonight, is the first date with the woman I'm going to marry.

With these thoughts in my mind I made my way inside and settles myself with the Chauhan's,while waiting for my tulip .

As I wait there in the living area , anticipation builds within me , my heart pounding louder with each passing second . And then she appears, descending the stairs with a grace that takes my breath away . Her beauty is ethereal, her presence captivating. I can't help but be in awe of her , feeling a surge of admiration, love and possessiveness swell within me . Every step she takes brings her closer to me , and I feel incredibly blessed to have her in my life who filled colours in my dark life without even knowing that.

She's not just my soon-to-be wife, but she's is becoming my everything it's not even a month but trust me

" ALL SHE'D BECOME,IS ALL I EVER NEED TO SURVIVE "

I Can't help , but silently thanking the universe for bringing her into my world .

I offered tulip my hand to hold and with Little nervousness she gave her hand in mine not before getting permission from her stupid brother , I swear one day I'll kiss my tulip in front of this stupid brother in law of mine . As soon as I hold her soft hand's in my rough ones , my world stops and trust me when I say that I'm never gonna leave it no matter what.
We then greeted everyone and take our leave .

We reached to the car,and I opened the door for her she looked at me with Little confusion but then got inside the car . I quickly went to the other side and with that we left from there to our tonight's destination.

**********