Extra Chapter 3

Guan Zhiyi's pregnancy rumor circulated every two or three times a year, and not long after each rumor broke out, everyone would see her show up in some events or variety shows with a lithe figure.

Reporters broke her pregnancy news everywhere when she was not pregnant, but the year she's actually pregnant, the media didn't break a word about it.

People only found out about the appearance of little Zhiyi, when the baby was born and Guan Zhiyi posted their family of three's hands on Weibo.

It's a girl, she's called Ruirui, she has fair skin, big eyes and looks very cute.

As she was a girl, everyone in the family pampered her greatly. After having her, Guan Zhiyi has reduced her time for filming outside, and she often accompanied her going wild at home.

Guan Yuanbai always talked about how it looked like Qi Chengyan is staying with two children at home and how he felt a little sorry for him.

It's been exactly a month since she last came home. Once she arrived home, she played with her daughter then leisurely laid down under the sun in the small courtyard outside.

When she was lying down, she heard a sudden cry of surprise coming from inside, Guan Zhiyi brought down the book covering her face and turned her eyes towards that direction.

"Ruirui?"

"Something has happened!"Just then, the auntie at home ran out while saying,"You should quickly come in to take a look, there's been an accident!"

Thinking something has happened to her child, Guan Zhiyi hurriedly got up and walked inside. She was relieved to see Ruirui standing perfectly fine at the study room's doorway after going in,"What's really going on?"

Auntie's complexion is bad, she pointed her finger to the painting hanging in the study,"Sir's favourite painting....."

Qi Chengyan has long enjoyed purchasing paintings, he frequently purchased some extravagant yet esoteric works of art at auctions and hung them at home.

For that painting in the study, he had to make a special trip aboard and spent a lot of effort as well as money to fight over it from a group of enthusiasts. He was very fond of that painting.

Hence, Guan Zhiyi instantly felt an anxiety, the moment she trailed the direction auntie pointed and saw the painting on the wall is splattered by blue and green paints across it.

"This, what did you do to it!"

Ruirui: "I was just painting....."

"And turning the hanging painting into such a mess? How did this happen!"

Ruirui's face was filled with guilty conscience,".... was playing around, got thrown off, splashed up."

Guan Zhiyi felt a burst of dizziness, she knew just how much Qi Chengyan loved this painting and don't remind her about how much money it cost him. He had to make a couple of trips abroad for this painting and was so happy when he got his hands on it.

How is she supposed to let him know that this painting has been destroyed....

"It's ruined."Five-year-old Ruirui was at a loss,"Daddy will be angry, really angry."

"So you also know your daddy will be angry?"Guan Zhiyi held her own forehead,"You really are...."

"Wuwuwu what should I do!"A child, after all, is still a child. The thought of her daddy's serious expression, made her scared and cried.

Guan Zhiyi is anxious, but at the same time, she also felt distressed, she crouched down to wipe her daughter's tears,"...We should think of a way."

This is a one-of-a-kind painting, you simply wouldn't be able to repurchase the same one.