Ch 5

Throughout the entire night, Qi Chengyan and Guan Zhiyi didn't have any interaction.

On the contrary, it was clear to everyone present that Zhao Zhihui had intentionally arranged for Zheng Yitong to accompany Qi Chengyan.

So when Qi Chengyan suddenly called Guan Zhiyi, everyone was surprised.

Guan Zhiyi herself was also confused, she looked at him in bewilderment...... But as soon as she saw the look in his eyes, she reacted immediately. It was the same look he used to give her whenever he caught her doing something bad in the past!

Guan Zhiyi immediately put down the wine glass in her hand.

Liu Yun glanced back and forth between Qi Chengyan and Guan Zhiyi, then reached out and tugged at Guan Zhiyi's clothes, whispering, "What are you waiting for? Go over there quickly!"

With questioning eyes, Guan Zhiyi stood up and hesitantly moved towards him.

Qi Chengyan did not show any reaction, as Guan Zhiyi came closer to his side, he smiled slightly at Huang Zhian, "Mr Huang, I've seen this Miss Guan's drama before and suddenly remembered that I wanted to ask her some questions. Do you mind if I interrupt your drinking?"

The fierceness on his face had subsided, but his tone was still intimidating.

Huang Zhian didn't dare to object and quickly replied, "No, no, go ahead and ask. I didn't expect President Qi to have watched Zhiyi's drama."

Although he said this, no one in the room truly believed it. Qi Chengyan couldn't possibly have watched Guan Zhiyi's silly and sweet idol dramas, and even if he did, there wouldn't be any questions worth asking.

He was obviously just looking for an excuse.

The people in the room had various expressions, and even Zhao Zhihui was dumbfounded. He didn't expect Qi Chengyan to be more interested in Guan Zhiyi than Zheng Yitong.

"Miss Zheng, would it be convenient for you to change seats?" Qi Chengyan looked at Zheng Yitong beside him.

Zheng Yitong's facial expression changed, then she stood up reluctantly, "...sure."

"Thank you."

Guan Zhiyi sat down next to Qi Chengyan amidst the amazed and envious gazes from other people in the room.

"Come on, Mr. Huang, let me raise a toast to you," Zhao Zhihui tried to break the tension in the room. Although everyone was curious about Qi Chengyan and Guan Zhiyi, they didn't dare to look further.

Everyone continued to chat, laugh and drink with each other.

"Have you been drinking a lot?" Noticing that no one was paying attention to them, Qi Chengyan asked. Presumably to prevent others from overhearing their conversation, he leaned over to her side and spoke in a low voice.