Prologue

London
10 years ago

It was a warm summer day in London for once and the Hanson family were having their monthly family gathering. The adults were gathered around the barbeque and the children were playing together joyfully in the far corner of the garden.

The Hanson family were a normal functioning family however they were also known for being one of S.H.I.E.L.D's most respected families since Emily Hanson, a close friend of Peggy Carter, joined as one of the first agents of S.H.I.E.L.D in the 1950s.

However, as they were well-known members of S.H.I.E.L.D they became high-priority targets to Hydra. This meant that whenever S.H.I.E.L.D did something that made Hydra angry one of their first ideas of revenge would be to attack the Hanson family.

Lately, S.H.I.E.L.D had been very successful in taking down many Hydra bases so Hydra decided it was their turn to get back at them.

The Hansons were happily enjoying their barbeque when they heard a lot of shouting coming from out on the street. As Lilly Hanson stood to investigate what all the commotion was about a sniper came from on top of the roof of the house and shot her.

It didn't take long for the Hydra assassins to wipe out the family but this left the three children still sitting in the corner of the garden screaming for their parents. One of the assassins had orders to bring the children in unharmed so that is what they did.

A/n guys please leave lots of comments whilst reading this i'd love  to know you thoughts  :)