About the oc/characters

Name: Kiyomi Sengoku

Age: 19 years old

Nickname (Feared by Marines and Pirates): The Frost Empress

Nickname (Sengoku's Affectionate Name): Guntai no Hime - Princess of the Army

Nickname (Garp's Affectionate Name): White Dragon

Height: 6' feet.

Appearance:

Kiyomi Sengoku is a striking figure with black hair that gracefully fades into a light purple hue. Her left eye is a deep, intense red, while her right eye remains pure white, symbolizing her blindness caused by a scar received during a fierce battle with a notorious pirate. Her outfit consists of a black crop top with a heart-shaped emblem in the center, revealing a glimpse of her midriff. She wears tight dark red jeans and sturdy black combat boots, giving her a commanding presence. Over her attire, she dons a marine coat that was passed down to her by her father friend, Garp. The marine coat bears the emblem of the World Government, signifying her status as an admiral.

Marine Coat: Kiyomi's marine coat is a symbol of her authority and power. It is a long, flowing coat made of dark blue fabric with gold trimmings and intricate embroidery. The coat bears the Marine symbol on the back, surrounded by patterns depicting crashing waves and fierce sea creatures. The sleeves are wide, allowing freedom of movement during combat, while the high collar adds a touch of regality to her appearance on the collar their is a line with beautiful white fur. The marine coat is well-crafted and sturdy, reflecting her position as an admiral.

other outfit:

formal wear:

Personality: Kiyomi is a disciplined and focused individual who carries herself with an air of authority

Personality: Kiyomi is a disciplined and focused individual who carries herself with an air of authority. As an admiral, she prioritizes justice and a sense of duty, striving to maintain balance and protect innocent lives. Although she can appear stern and unapproachable at first, she holds a strong sense of loyalty and compassion for those under her command. Kiyomi possesses a strategic mind and is known for her calm and collected demeanor even in the most chaotic situations. She values honor and integrity, and her unwavering determination drives her to overcome any obstacle in her path. Despite her blindness, Kiyomi has honed her other senses to a remarkable level, allowing her to navigate the world with remarkable precision and react swiftly to threats.