3. Stay Quiet

Nisha's pov:

" I want you so bad right now." i said in Kate's ear over the loud music being blasted in the club. She looked at me and chuckled slightly and began to sing and dancing to the songs that were playing.

I dont think she realised how bad i was craving her at that moment. I shook off the feeling and held her waist from behind her while she danced. She moved my hands lower and lets just say i was majorly turned on.

She started to move herself closer to me and the dance felt way more sensual than it should have. I swear if i was a man, I'd have been rock hard from the feeling of her pushing into me.

When it became too much for me I held her hand and carried her to the club bathroom. We went down the stairs to the bathroom that was used the least.

She closed the door to the stall and before she could ask what i wanted i grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. She returned it and pushed me up against the door while reaching under my skirt.

She dragged her fingers along my inner thighs and under my shirt and every touch made me breathe heavily. She lifted me up onto the counter next to the sink and started kissing from my neck down to my chest.

Her hands were under my skirt, trying to shift my underwear to the side while she kissed my breasts and left multiple marks.

She looked up at me once she finally found my entrance and I nodded. She pushed both in and I let out a heavy breath that ended up being particularly loud.

She kept a steady motion and used her other hand to lightly hold the arch in my back. I held myself up with both hands and my head facing upwards.

Kate kept staring at my chest which was rising and falling at every breath and getting more constant as i got closer. We heard a slight creek of the door to the bathroom and Kate whispered " keep going baby, just be quiet."

I felt myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm and i whispered " faster " which ended up being louder than it was supposed to.

" Is anyone there?" A stern voice shouted. It sounded like security and I almost got up until Kate pushed my legs back open and covered my mouth.

A knock sounded at the door and was followed by the security saying " I can see your feet from under the door. Why is she on the counter? What are you doing in there? Two of you guys in a stall is unacceptable!"

I felt it growing closer and closer and my legs started shaking when I finally came. Kate pulled out her fingers and whispered "Act cool, we're finishing this when we get home." And followed with a long kiss.

I pulled out my phone and showed it to her as the door opened and the security stood there i said loudly with a fake sad voice "Can you believe he said that?"

We were escorted out of the club bathroom and told by the security that we should have responded or gotten out of the stall to prevent the situation but me and Kate didnt care and just left.

Kate's pov:

We got in the car and the silence during the car ride was loud. Nisha's hand crept between my legs while i drived and had me distracted to say the least.

Her legs were also glued shut after what happened in the bathroom. I looked at her while she rubbed my thighs and got closer and closer to touching me there.

She looked as if she was undressing me with her eyes and i sped to reach home as quick as possible. As soon as we were in the bedroom she held my neck and kissed me and basically threw me onto the bed.

She straddled me and started making out intensely while using her other hand to unbutton my pants. As soon as they were unbuttoned she pulled them off along with my underwear.

She took off her skirt and top revealing her lacey bra and underwear. She got back on top of me and pulled off my top and then started to kiss my neck leaving a few marks going all the way down to my chest.

She kissed at my breast while her other hand circled the other. When she was sure that i was as turned on as i could be she went lower down to my special place.

She kissed at both of my thighs before taking one of her fingers and swirling it around in the waterpark she created in the car. She licked off her finger and began to lick off the wetness and circle my clit with her tounge.

She moved in a slow motion while eating and started to run her finger along my opening. She teased at it never actually pushing it in.

"Please just put it in." I begged. She looked up at me and smiled as she sent one in and shortly after put in another. She kept on moving it around at a steady pace while applying a certain amount of pressure on my g spot.

I held her head down and played with her hair while gripping at the sheets with my other hand when she started to go faster and harder. I started to breathe heavily as i got close.

"Im close!" She felt when i was on the edge and stopped right before i was about to have my orgasm. " whattt? Thats unfair! Let me finish. " I shouted as she got up and started searching in the drawer.

" Relax baby I promise you something way better, now turn over and get on your hands a knees for me " I sighed but was still intrigued and curious of what she was going to do.

Nisha's pov:

I took out the strap and put it on while she waited desperately for me to continue with her. " Are you done?" She asked. " Just one second Kate."

I climbed on to the bed and held her waist in a comfortable position for her to feel it better. When she was ready i pushed into her and she let out a sharp breath and gripped onto the bed head.

I continued sending it in and out of her increasing the pace as i went along. After the first minute she had already gotten used to the size and i had put in the whole length.

I felt her wanting to push her face into the pillows and collapse onto the bed but i needed her to stay up. "Keep yourself up. Come on ik you can do it babe."

She held back her position and i continued at the same pace while supporting her by her hips. Her breath turned into moans and it was like music to my ears to hear how i make her feel.

I heard her change in breath and i knew that she was close. I continued and picked up the pace slightly and carried her through her orgasm. " Thats itttt." I said when her legs began to shake and she collapsed onto the bed.

I went to the side of her and kissed her on her forehead then on her lips before cuddling with her until she fell asleep in my arms. I whispered in her ear softly " I love you Kate."

Please excuse any grammar errors made i didnt check it over