Eight Months

Eight Months

I woke up with one of my eyes already pried open, a flashlight shining on it making it water profusely.

I flinched away from Deaton and his devil flashlight and sat up quickly, vertigo taking its toll not too long after.

"Woah, woah, woah. Take it easy kid" I heard Stiles say, as he grabbed my shoulders to calm me down.

"Did you find anything?" I questioned. Rubbing my temple per-usual.

"Only in your eyes. It's like this fluorescent blue that could only be caused by a shot to the head with extremely powerful magic. Which your sister seemed to have."

I stopped, trying to comprehend what he had just said. My sister? 

"My sister is dead." I mumbled.

"No she's not Stell..." Stiles spoke up. "She's alive and in Eichen currently. She did this to you."

A mix of sadness and anger began to rush through me. Why would she do this? What did I do to her? Why did she make mom and I believe that we had lost another member of our family?

Tears stung my eyes partially because of the situation and partially because that flashlight was just way too bright.

"There is one thing I can try to do but it's going to take a while."

"How long is a while?" Liam questioned, appearing out of nowhere, and leaning up against the door frame.

Deaton let out a sigh "About eight months... possibly longer. You can try to reteach her the memories you two shared together but she will never feel the same way again until it is fixed, if it can be fixed."

The anger Liam was feeling was visible. I could tell he was trying to hold back as he rushed out the main doors, a small 'ding' alerting us of his exit.

I got up and followed him out. Although I didn't know what I was doing or what I was following exactly.

I stood there and watched as he paced back and forth growling slightly, informing me that Scott and Malia were not the only were-creatures in the pack.

"Liam..." I mumbled quietly. This only seemed to fuel his fire as I watched him flip over the large metal air conditioner outside.

The noise made me flinch but I took a step closer, ignoring my headache. This was my fault and although I didn't know him or share the feelings he had for me, I felt an obligation to calm him down.

"Liam." I said again, laying a soft hand on his shoulder.

The growling stopped and he turned around to face me. As I stared into his pain filled eyes I only wished that I could feel the way about him that everyone says I used to feel, but it was just gone, like the rest of the memories I had of him.

"Liam. I don't know how you're feeling and I'm sorry if it hurts. But..." I took a moment to try and subside the pain in my head so that I could finish what I had to say. "but, I don't remember. I can't remember. And I think it would be best if you moved on."

"Stella I-"

"Please!" I yelled, causing him to flinch a little, the pain I felt becoming unbearable as I started to walk back towards the Clinic doors.

"Please." I mumbled again before clutching my head and running back inside away from the bright blue eyed boy.

  △

I apologize for being such a horrible person and doing this to your hearts but it has to be done.

The next chapter will skip ahead about three months and then I think the following will be six months and then we should be on track for the beginning of season 5 :)

thanks for reading! please vote and comment if you liked it.

Happy Moonday wolfies!!!

Xoxo Cara oxoX