I thought it was going to be hard to persuade my family to let him tag along with us, but it truly wasn't.

They all love him, as if he's the family's golden retriever. He always brings a happy atmosphere wherever he is.

Ever since they found out that Raphael asked me out last week, they've welcomed him as one of their own.

Something they never did with Reese. Not that I care. I haven't heard or seen from him since that night, and I don't want to.

Though, I do know he didn't get away unscathed as my family were absolutely livid at his actions.

I told them about how he treated me in private, and I could tell no one was happy.

Let's just say, I don't think he's still in this country anymore, or anywhere near.

My family took all of his families assets and kicked them out of Italy.

There may have been some roughing up, but that's all I know about.

But, there's no point dwelling on those memories.

Raphael asked his dad to ask mine if he could tag along for "business" purposes on this holiday as he thought that was the only way my dad would agree.

It wasn't, I'm pretty sure my dad was going to ask him to come with us regardless.

My dad agreed to the proposal anyway, even though no business will be going on, as my dads said he's not doing any work whilst we're away.

So Raphael gets a little holiday with us, one full of relaxation.

We're only going for 2 days and he wants to give us, his family all of his attention.

Even mom said she's not working, and she the biggest workaholic there is!

That's why they're the best parents ever!

"Raphael is tagging along with us. Have you got an issue with that?" My mothers asks Luca.

"You're trusting him with my baby sister?Also, this was meant to be a family holiday!" Luca cries in outrage.

"They both have competent minds Luca, and they're only 14, they barely even hold hands. You need to chill your beans!" Rocco tells him backing me up.

Me and Raphael blush as we look at each other.

He speaks the truth. We've only ever really held hands, and that's when we're on dates or at school.

Well, he kissed my cheek when he asked me out but that's something Luca doesn't need to know, or he'll flip his lid.

All of our friends freaked out when they found out that we were together.

Elle, Bella and Jake absolutely freaked out as they thought we were perfect together.

After the night of the party, we decided to stop talking to Bianca since she decided to choose popularity over us.

She hasn't looked back thought as the party did gain her popularity points.

But al least now our friends group is full of real friends.

Our current mission is trying to get Elle and Adrian to admit their feelings for each other.

"I'm watching you, man! No funny business, I mean it!" Luca tells him as he stared him down whilst entering the plane.

"Don't mind him, he's just an overprotective child" Romeo reassured Raphael who looks a little shaken from the encounter.