Chapter 5: Planet R0707

"Don't bully him too much."

Hua Lian was afraid that the little darling would stab the doctor to death.

That would be a waste.

After finally tricking someone back, don't end up running away because of being abused.

We must be a conscious employer and strive to have a sustainable development.

One of S Galaxy's neighbors was R Galaxy. Conveniently, the planetary system where Hua Lian lived and owned was bordering the inhabitable planetary systems of the S Galaxy.

On the unnoticeable edge of the R Galaxy, after passing a meteor belt and hiding among countless dwarf planets, there's a medium bluish-gray planet.

Planet R0707.

It was an inhabitable planet with a larger land mass but plenty of inland waters. It had three small moons and was situated in a rare planetary system similar to the old solar system—a planetary system with a lone sun.

Habitants of the Interstellar Era had an almost fanatical longing for their hometown, the Ancient Blue Planet, which was commonly called the Motherland.

In this case, inhabitable planets in a planetary system with a lone sun will fetch an unimaginable price in the market.

For a legally disabled citizen, it shouldn't be Hua Lian turn to own this ultra-rare gem.

Thankfully, it was her father, an Earl and a General, who incidentally discovered this planet. As the discoverer, he has the first buying rights.

With the financial resources of an Earl and his lifetime of savings, he was able to buy it as her adulthood gift.

It's true that Planet R0707 was a habitable planet located in a so-called geometrical treasure. But it was also undeniable that it's a remote, desolated, and poor planet.

Doctor Xiao felt the shaking turbulence as they entered the atmosphere, indicating a direct landing.

This remote planet probably didn't even have a starport!

And he was right.

When he finally saw the light outside the cabin, he was greeted by the vast, empty, and crackling land.

Instantly, he felt hot and dry.

Seeing the endless land, as a sea turtle mimetic form, he felt unreasonably anxious. He said to himself that according to standard, a planet can only be judged as habitable if it at least has a large body of water that can sustain life.

However, standing in the middle of nowhere in an unfamiliar place made him almost pass out from the panic.

He didn't even care how he was dragged into a hover car.

"Why did you turn into a mimic again?" Hua Lian knocked on the trembling shell. "Hey, brother, are you unacclimated?"

The turtle played dead, and Hua Lian had to give up.

When Doctor Xiao came to himself, Hua Lian was carrying him towards a two story house surrounded by walls.

The mutant creeping vine jumped almost instantly. It slithers as if running for its life, climbing into the walls of the house.

Another mutant creeping vine that's occupying the other half of the wall noticed and extended a vine to help, but was rudely slapped away.

Damn you! You want to see all of its glory!

This mutant creeping vine refuses to acknowledge relatives!

To follow and protect Hua Lian, it has unrooted itself, and as a plant without the soil, it felt no different from being stark naked.