2

What is project Cadmus? Kaluder asked

Don't know, but I can find out. Dick said as he went over to the computer. 

Access denied. The computer said. 

Ha, wanna bet. Dick said as he hacked the computer. 

Whoa! How are you doing that? Wally asked. 

Your really asking that, the dude is Batman's protege I'm pretty sure he learned how to hack computers. said. 

Your right about that. Dick said. 

Access granted. The computer said. 

Alright Project Cadmus genetics lab here in DC. That's all there is, but if batman's suspicious, maybe we should investigate. Dick said. 

Solve their case before they do. It would be poetic justice. Kaldor said. 

Hey, they're all about justice. Dick said. 

But they said stay put. Kaluder said. 

True but they never said anything about leaving for a mission. I said. 

Wait are you going to Cadmus because if you two are going than I'm going. Wally said. 

We all looked at Kaldor. 

Just like that we're a team on a mission. Kaldor said. 

We didn't come for a play date. Dick said. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got to Cadmus we saw the fire. Two of the scientist were falling from the building but Wally came in and saved them. 

It's what's his name, Flash boy. The police men said. 

Kid Flash now why is that so hard. Wally said. 

So smooth. Dick said. 

Does he always have to run ahead. Kaluder said. 

Well he is a speedster so. I said.

We need a plan, Robin? Kaldor said.

I poked Kaluder arm and he saw that Dick was doing flips to make it towards Wally. I grabbed Kaluder hand and we flew over to the building. 

Once we were in I went over to Dick he was already hacking. 

So how long did it take you do get good at this hacking thing.  I said. 

Um about five mouths. Dick said. 

Damn. I said. 

Impress? Dick asked. 

Maybe a little. I said. 

We saw that Kaluder was in the hallway we went over to him and he said that he though he saw something. 

Dick went ahead and we followed. 

This is wrong. Thought so, this a high- speed express elevator. Doesn't belong in a two story building  Dick said. 

Neither does what I saw. Kaluder said as he opened the elevator doors.

And that's why they an express elevator. Dick said. 

No prob here. I said as I took Dick's hand and flew him down while Wally and Kaluder cached up. 

Dick hacked the doors and opened them. 

Once we went in we saw thousands of creatures in tubes. 

What are these things? I asked. 

Beets me? Wally said. 

As we were walking I saw a man with black hair in a tube that looked familiar.

I went over to it. 

Bailey where are you going? Dick said.

Once the got over to  me they saw what I saw. The boy looked just like Superman. 

Dick scanted it. 

Their hiding Superman's son in here. Dick said. 

Dick hacked the controls and let the boy out. 

I saw him move his hand, he opened his eyes and looked at us. 

Out of no where he tackled Kaluder to the ground. 

Aqualand! I yelled. 

I went over and yanked the boy off of him Hang on Supey we're on your side. Dick said. 

The boy than elbowed me in the stomach and pinned me down. 

Okay now it's on. I said.