3

I got up from the ground and flew over to Supey and grabbed his leg and threw him, causing him to crash into the wall

I got up from the ground and flew over to Supey and grabbed his leg and threw him, causing him to crash into the wall. But the attack did not last long he was back on his feet and he crashed me into the floor. He put a electric color on me. Once I tried to fly the color activated causing me to be knocked out.  

Once I opened my eyes I saw that my arms and legs were restrained I was also in a tube. Same with Wally, Dick, and Kaluder. 

As my vision got clearer I saw a Super boy looking at me.  

We only sought to help you. Kaluder said. 

Yeah. We free you, and you turn on us. How's that for grat- Kid can you please just shut up all your talking is giving me a headache. I said. 

Well excuses me but I believe I have a right to be angry here! Wally yelled. 

Both of you quite. I believe are friend is not in control of his actions.  Kaluder said. 

 What if I wasn't. Super boy said. 

He can talk! Wally said. 

Yes, he can. Super boy said. 

Not like I said it. Wally said. 

Yeah I don't think that makes him feel better. I said. 

Yeah, maybe you should just shut up for a little bit. Dick said. 

Agree. I said. 

Shut up! Wally said. 

The genomorphs taught you telepathically. Kaluder said. 

They taught me much. I can read, write.  I know the names of things. Super boy said. 

But have you seen them. Have they ever let you see the sky? or the sun? Dick asked. 

Images are implanted in my mind, but no. I have not see them. Super boy said. 

Do you know who you are? Kaluder said. 

I am the Super Boy, a Genomorph,  a clone made from the DNA of the superman. Created to replace him should he perish, to destroy him should he turn from the light. Super boy said. 

We all looked at each other. 

To be like Superman is a worthy aspiration.  But like superman you deserve  life of your own beyond your pod. Beyond of Cadmus. Kaluder said. 

I live because of Cadmus! It is my home! Super boy said. 

Your home is in a test tube. We can show you the sun.  Dick said. 

Uh, pretty sure it's midnight, but we can show you the moon. Wally said. 

It's better than staying here your whole life. I said. 

We can introduce you to superman. Kaluder said. 

No they can't. They'll be otherwise occupied. Activate the cloning process. The clone said.