17

Jin is now 3 months pregnant and Jimin is also planning for the baby I hope the best. Tae is also planning for Honey Moon surprise for his Baby koo and Tae is excited for that .

Kookie is packing a bag for Taehyung's business trip with a cute pout on his lips and Kooki also going with Tae. Actually they are going on Honey Moon but Tae lies to Kookie to surprise him there . Kookie has been babaykoo believe Tae .

" Baby koo are you done or want my help" tae said while back hugging him .

" Hmm hubby it's just finished and leave me , I have to do work , leave me " Kookie said with whine but Tae is leaving a wet kiss on Kookie neck .

" Hmm ...ah.. hubby I have "Tae turn kookie cut sentence and kiss kooki lips .

After ten minutes of passionate kiss to leave Kookie lipse. Kookie is breathing heavily.

" Fuck Kookie you are eatheral" Tae said while pack Kookie lips. Kookie looks down shyly.

" Now leave me Tae. We have a flight in the early morning " Kookie said cuz of Tae being a whined bear . Kookie has to do the package while Tae back hug him .

Now Tae and Kookie are in there Private Jet Tae said kookie that " love take a nap cuz we do not have enough sleep at night. " Cuz of horny Tiger.

" Hmm but hubby you also not have enough sleep" Kookie said .

" Love I have to complete this after completing this work I take a nap" Tae said while kissing on Kookie forehead.
Kookie nods and packs on Tae lips.

Now both are landed in the Maldives , when Kookie gets to know that they are Maldives instead of the USA .

" Ooh hubby are not we are going to the USA for a meeting " Kookie said with a socked wide puppy eye with an open mouth looking fucking cute.

Tae coo at his baby and peck on kooki lips and whispers in Kookie ear " let's enjoy our Honey Moon Baby boy " Kookie shiver at Tae voice and walk in their cottage room .

Tae feels proud for having this effect on kooki. " Hubby it's not fair at least you should tell me I do some preparation for this .

Immediately pulled Kookie in their room and slammed Kookie on the door and ipn him on the door . " What preparation love hmm " Tae asked in his deep Husky voice.

" Kookie slatted and Said " hmm I should prepare for you " Kookie said while shuttering .

"Love you don't need any preparation , without doing anything you look fucking Hot and sexy " Tae said while nuzzling in his Kookie.

Kookie becomes betroot said " hu..bby.. "

" Is my love enjoy a surprise" Tae asked and bit Kookie's neck .

" Ahh... Ah h..ubb..y ..yes Hu..bb.y I .. love it " Kookie moan.

" Hmm let's stop here first we should freshen up " Tae said leave Kookie. Kookie nods his head.

After freshening up and having breakfast . Tae and Kookie went on sea sites both are holding their hands while enjoying the waves of water touching their feet .

" Hubby thank you for the surprise I love it and I'm feeling happy hubby" Kookie said while staring at Tae eyes . Tae crassed Kookie's hand .

" I should be thankful to you for your love for forgiving me and giving me a chance " Tae said .

In Seoul :

" Are you ready for this and I don't want any mistakes , I'm warning you already " I want you to kill Taehyung But I don't want a little scratch on Kookie . Do you get it " unknown said feriously .

" Don't worry sir we will not let you disappoint you " bodyguard said.

" Hmm when are you attacking him" unknown said .

" Boss when we get the right time" the bodyguard said .

" Hmm now go " unknown said .

Now in Honey Moon:

Tae is pounding in Kookie pussy hole While Kookie screams in pleasures " Ahh .. Hu..bb.y fuck ... Yes there Hu..bby. " moans .

" Tae thrust in Kookie and said " their love " Tae asked while groans at Kookie tight hole.

" Fuck love you are making ma crazy " tae while thrusting hard in Kookie .

Kookie rolls his eyes on back and arch his back Kookie is overwhelmed.

" " Hu...b...v...y... I'm ... Cu..m..ahh. " and Kooki cum for the fifth time .

After a few minutes Tae also released his seed in Kookie.

" Ahhhhh hubby and cum for the sixth time " Kookie shaking.

" Relax love " Tae said and crassed Kookie's waist to make him relaxed.

Then Tae gets up and brings wet clothes to Clean Kookie and then he cleans himself and sleeps .

Kookie and Tae enjoy their Honeymoon with lots of dates . Kookie and Tae live beautiful moments of their life. it's their last days in Maldives .

So today Kookie is planning a surprise for Tae . He planned a dinner date with outdoor decorations.

Kookie blind fold Taehyung " hmm love how much I have to walk " Tae said .

" Hubby just a minute here you are " Kookie said and opened Tae blind fold.

" Wow love it's so beautiful" Tae said while hugging Kookie with a glossy eye.

Kookie crassed Tae's cheeks and pecked his lips .

" Come now let's have dinner , I'm so hungry for food and something else also " Tae said .

Kookie shiver and become red betroot . Both of them enjoy dinner with a lot of flirtation and romance.

After dinner the moment heats up and Kooki is laying in bed and Tae is hovered over him . And both of them kissed them passionately .

" Fuck I can't wait now , Tae immediately romved his and Kookie clothes and leave them naked . Tae scanned Kookie's whole sexy body "

Kookie blushed and tried to hide but immediately held Kookie hand " don't you dare hmm love " Tae said.

Tae starts sucking Kookie nipples while sucking his boobs.

Ahahha ...ahha.. Ta...E..hy..U..Ng. d
on't bite Hu..bb.y " Kookie maoning.

Like that Kookie and Tae make love all night .

" Hubby please ...no. I.. can't.... han...dle , pl.ease Ahh " Kookie moan and cum for 8 Time and fell unconscious.

Tae groans and cum in Kookie filling him with cum , after few minutes

Kookie also moans the feeling of the warmth of Tae seed in an unconscious state .

" Sorry love I want so hard on you Tae said While crassing Kookie's cheeks . Looking at Kookie whose whole body is filled with Tae hickies and love bite , Kookie boobs are and his nipples are bruised with bite mark which look painful, his thighs filled with blackish maroon heckies and lastly his hole which is sollow with cum are drepping from his hole and looked so bruised. Tae Sigh and crusted himself for being so hard on Kookie . With that Tae sucked Kookie pumly lips and hugged him and slept .

____________________________________________

Saranghae 💜💜💜

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌ I also upload BEYOND LOVE 9th episode in my YouTube channel ( link in profile).
❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.

❌Please tell me Guy's you are liking this story or not .

"I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE I'M WRITING " BEYOND LOVE" TAEKOOKFF . PLEASE CHECK THE STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY . THE LINK 🖇️ OF CHANEL IS MY BIO."

❌ PLEASE DON'T BE GHOST READER