41 : Everyday I fall a lil bit more in love with him...

Start from the beginning

“What are you-”

He placed a finger on my lips, shutting me up “Shh.”

Oh Gosh! That was sexy. 

His hand continued tracing my back until they reached the knot of my dress. He pulled a string which automatically undid the knot. 

What in the world!? Jesus, give me the strength to push him away.

I mean I dressed up for the club not to just undo the dress. 

I felt something tightening around me… it was the string of the dress. He just undid the knot to tie it tighter. Really? 

"Your tits were showing off too much."

Jesus! This guy is possessive. 

“Let's go.”

“You just had to do this?” I asked in disbelief. So much tension… sexual tension to be specific for nothing. 

He eyed me like I was a pervert. “What did you think?”

That we will… no I didn't. 

“I didn't think of anything.”

He shook his head and walked towards the door “You are a pervert.”

“I?” I asked, making my way towards him. 

“I don't see anyone else in the room to whom I can refer to as a pervert.” He said while walking down the stairs. 

Ugh!! 

I followed him “You are the one always being touchy-touchy with me and I am a pervert?”

“My intentions are pure when I come close to you.”

“Oh please, saint is not your middle name.”

“It's not?” He made a puppy face. And damn it looked so cute. I walked down the stairs while he was standing in the middle of the stairs. As I was about to walk past him, I legged me and stumbled, I was about to fall down when he held my waist. 

“At this point, I do think saint is my middle name because I have to resist you all night when you look like that, you have no clue how difficult that can be.”

I gulped. 

My eyes were on his jawline, that sharp jawline and clean shaved face he looks like a Greek God. 

I moved away from him which made me stumble but I positioned myself

He had this irritating smile on his lips. “Shall we?”

I nodded. 

As we reached the club, he held the door for me and I was strictly instructed to not leave his side the whole time. 

Being possessive-possessive about your wife, Mr. Quinn. 

I giggled thinking about it. 

He took us to the VIP rooms because of course he is a billionaire and he fucking loves to show off his power. He took a seat on one of the couch, I sat beside him.