"I hate you." I uttered.

He had this playful smile like he was enjoying it.

"I hate you." I whined.

"What did I do?"

"You are bad to me. You are rude. You will leave me."

"Are you drunk or something?"

I hit his chest "See, you don't even take me seriously."

"Viviana, you are spitting too many facts."

I glared at him.

"Let's stay here forever."

"I wish that was possible."

"I wanna hug you and cry."

"I'm all yours."

I shouldn't have done it but I did. I was so emotional and exhausted because the thoughts of the future are disturbing. I hugged him tightly and cried my heart out.

He hugged me and rubbed my back, trying to say that it is gonna be alright but guess what I think I'll have my periods because the emotions were too high.

Finally when I stopped crying he wiped my tears and said "Let's go out."

"Out? Where?"

"Clubbing?"

"Clubbing?" I asked.

He nodded "It's been a while since I have been to one. Let's have some drink, chill out for a while."

"I don't wanna go."

"Why?"

"My eyes are puffy."

"You look cute."

"Quit buttering me." I said, getting up from his lap.

He chuckled. I went back to the room to search for a dress and finally got one suitable for clubbing. Putting on the dress, I did slight makeup and left my hair open. A few minutes later Xavier entered the room fully dressed. When I was choosing my dress he got ready.

"Let's-" He stopped as his eyes landed on me

"Let's-" He stopped as his eyes landed on me. He scanned me from top to bottom. I mean like really he was shamelessly checking me out?

"If you are done, we can leave." I said, getting his attention.

He nodded, but there was a mischievous smile on his lips.

I walked ahead of him but he held my hand and pulled me back "I thought we were heading together to the club."

Saying he held my waist and pulled me to him. I placed my hands on his shoulder in reflex. His eyes stayed on me as he removed my hands from his shoulder and his hands travelled to my back, he traced his hands on my back. That touch made my whole body shiver.