001

A/N — Always remember to separate Fiction ≠ Reality! sorry for the wrong grammar! happy reading! :3

INTRODUCTION

"WHAT?!" I shouted in pure horror, as I covered my brother's ears to refrain him from hearing my loud scream, "I already have at least 5 cousins and all of them are boys, now you are telling me that...?" I said seriously while slowly turning my head towards my Uncle.

"Hehe... you're as scary as your mother.." my Uncle complained.

I putted my little brother down and said that he should play with Mocha for awhile, Mocha is our family dog who's calm and playful sometimes, looking at my brother walking away from this cursed room I saw him....

"Aiyah, no one told me a moody mofo came home today" Gabryn Jaxon Mulerte, my mortal enemy, well he's actually one of my cousins, but he's a b-

I side eyed him as he approached me, "We're not even starting yet you already look so... angry?" he muttered while leaning into my shoulder, "Fuck off" I spatted back.

"Woah woah, chill.. anyways I'm actually happy that you're here, I thought that you wouldn't make it because of your studies" he replied as he hugged me.

I smiled and hugged him back, "In short, you missed me huh" I let go of him and chuckled. "O-KAY, enough with the 'I missed you' moment, let your cousins introduce themselves.. except Hao, of course" our Uncle said, ruining our moment.

"Saligoso pa rin siya" 'He's still an uncouth' Gab whispered to me as I chuckled at his joke.

"Let's start with the eldest to the youngest!"

A man with thick eyebrows and adorable lips stepped up, "Uh.. Hello, my name is Seungcheol Choi, I'm currently 24 years old turning 25 on August 08."

"Hallo~! my name is Jeonghan Yoon, 24 years old turning 25 on October 04! it's nice meeting you all." a guy with longish hair said, leaving me shocked on how beautiful he is.

"Psst, you look like you're drooling over him" Gab whispered as I regain my composition and stabbed his toe with my foot.

"Hi everyone, my name's Joshua Hong, I'm also turning 25 on December 30! It's nice meeting your acquaintance~" a guy said with a smile, reminding me of cinnamoroll.

"Helloo! my name's Junhui Wen, born on June 10, turning 24 this year!" a cute guy with a chinese accent announced.

"YAHO! my name's Soon-young Kwon! but you can call me Hoshi! I'm 23 years old turning 24 on June 15!" he oddly looks like a hamster, especially when he smiles ... I thought.

"Good morning, my name is Wonwoo Jeon! born on July 17, and turning 24 this year too, hope we can get along well" the chinito looking guy said while looking at me, after that he winked at me..?

I made a kind of disgusted face before the next guy spoked, "Hi, the name's Jihoon Lee, I go by Woozi for short, I was born on November 22, and will be turning 24 this year too" another cute guy introduced himself.

"HIII! I'm Seokmin Lee! you call me DK! I'm recently turned 23 on February 18!" I can feel that this guy has A LOT of energy within him.

"Hi, the name's Mingyu Kim, born on April 06, and that means I currently turned 23 this year" a really tall guy said, also winking at me after he spoke.. which I made another disgusted face making Hao beside him laugh.

After Mingyu was supposed to be Hao, but since we already know him we of course skipped him, "Hi, my name is Seungkwan Boo! I was born on January 16, which means I recently turned 22!" another cute guy, I thought.

"Hello, the name's Hansol Chwe, call me Vernon if you want to, I recently turned 22 on February 18 too" a American looking man said, leaving us shocked cause the two of them have the same birthday.

After recovering from the shock we were finally down to the last guy, "HI! my name is Chan Lee, you can call me Dino though! I recently turned 21 years old on February 11!" he said with pure joy.

'Huh, some of them looks happy meeting us, but it seems like the others doesn't like it even tho they greeted us with a smile...' I turned at Gab if he's thinking the same thing as me, he looked at me and nodded indicating he was thinking the same thing.

"Okay! thanks fo the introduction, my boys, we should get going now, you must be hungry" my Grandma cut off the awkward silence and invited us for brunch.

While walking into the dining room Gab asked me, "Do you think I can remember all of their names and birthdays?"

"Probably not, but I'm confident that I can" I replied teasingly, "You're such a show off.. it's so unfair" he commented with tears coming out of his eyes, and then I patted his back.

Arriving at the dining room, my grandma sat down and said "Lyre? can you please cook for us? pleasee, your Grandma missed your cooking" she pleaded.

"Of course, Lola, do you want kare-kare?" I asked with a smile, knowing well that she actually did miss my cooking, same goes to Gab.

"DEFINITELY!" Grandma excitedly clapped her hands while the others sat down, the dining room and the kitchen wasn't that far from each other, so I hurriedly went to the kitchen and wore a apron.

I grabbed a medium stool to get some things from the upper cabinets, while getting some ingredients, I didn't notice someone was leaning on the door frame. "Need some help?" someone's deep voice spatted out.

I was shocked and I fell down from the stool, but someone caught me in time, "I'm sorry, are you okay?" the tan man from before asked me with pure concern.

"Yes, I am fine, could you please put me down?" I said at the man who was carrying me in a bridal style, "Oh I'm sorry once again, darling" he said while smiling.

"No need, and thanks" I replied looking confused on why was he calling me Darling, "You might be wondering on why I am here, I'm here to help you cook! don't worry I'm a good cook!" he spatted out with enthusiast.

'He's interesting..'

"Oh okay, do you know how to cook kare-kare?" I asked him, but he shook his head from side to side, "Alright, Gyu, you can cut you can cut the pork ribs, it's in the refrigerator!"

"A tasteful Brunch here we go!" he shouted as I was once again shock but I didn't fall from the stool this time, I kinda found him platonically adorable.

— ୨୧